Monday, May 18, 2009

Lime + Orange = I WANT!

And I'm doing the illegal to get it. =p




This is photographic evidence of Mee and I in our sly crime of passion (for fashion). HAHA. I mean, they didn't put up signs that said "No Photos" and all lah, but still... usually people tau tau lah kan? Nvm. Dun care. Daring and dangerous. Haha.


What you see in that pic is me in a Size 1. Look like quite fit, kan? But in reality, Mee's standing behind me, holding up the straps cos they're an inch or two too loose for me. (Why am I stunted??? =_=)


Anyhoo, I love the colours this maxi comes in.
So super Spring, kan? Me likeys! A lot a lot!


But though my lust for it grew with each picture I snapped, I didn't get it. Cos it's costs a whopping RM459. T_T And that's without factoring in alteration costs summore. The lady said that the work I want done will cost RM30 or so. TT_TT (How the heck do you do a double cry emoticon???)


RM459 + RM30 = RM489. That's close to RM500 wei! Half of a thousand ringgit!? FOR A DRESS?!? =_= Sorry lah, dear Malaysian designer. (Eh, Salabianca is a Malaysian brand, right?) I can't bring myself to do it. I just can't. You've got to find yourself another rich girl to potong.


Sigh.

So I guess I'll just have to settle for
illegal pictures of myself in it. ='(


p/s: Actually got blooper when I was taking pictures in the changing room. When I snapped the first shot, I actually forgot to force the flash off. *smacks self* I'm pretty sure the sales girl must have seen the flash over the top of the curtains lah. HAHA. Indoor lightning. Must be give face only. =p

18 comments :

ChickLit said...

Gorgeous.Oh, the dress is nice too. :-p

Resurrected said...

Erm wait for sale? Next month got sale right?

kellster said...

eh nice la. salabianca i wouldn't expect any less.

BUY.IT.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: boone
– HAHAHAHA. Awww. *blush*


ATTN: Resurrected
– Haha. Even if 50% off also I have to think like a few hundred times. Too ex lah. I don't really buy clothes that are so ex wan.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: kellster
– Ex lah woman. =_= I waaaannnttt! Maybe I should start a "Dress Pam Song Up" fund. Hahahaha.

Melvin said...

Well if it's for an occasion then I think the price is oklor. At least it ain't in the thousands like BCBG. If suka suka then think again. lol

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Mel0dramatic
– No wor. No occasion. More like I'll buy it and wait for an occasion to wear it. Haha.

And BCBG is just madness. Dunno lah. I've just never spent this kind of money on the stuff I wear. Touch RM100 also I usually tak berapa comfortable already. Max max is RM150. -_-

So kiam hor?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Mel0dramatic
– EH WAIT! MY COUSIN'S GETTING MARRIED IN JUUUULLLYYYYY!!! Is this fate??? Could it be that this dress and I were meant to be??? ARRGHHH!!! Confuseness!

amb3r1te said...

eh the dress damn nice la! less than 100 pounds. BUY. WTF.

The Author said...

Very nice the dress :) You look gorgeous in it :)

=.= so expensive @.@

Well but if you like it i would say buy it~~

Sometimes must pamper yourself after hard work =p

Melvin said...

Lol... see, if you put your mind to it you can think of some excuse to splurge. hahhaha.. man, I shouldn't be egging you on.

Resurrected said...

I buy for you, want? =P

test said...

ROFL! ,.........

test said...

ahem *back to normal self* wait for mega sales maybe the price will be lower by them n btw u look stunning in dress..... :D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: amb3r1te
– Walau. I earn RM leh. You want me to shop in pounds!? Can die weh.


ATTN: Jan
– Thanks! But yeah, so ex lah. Haih. Ya lah. Pampering myself would be nice. Very rewarding. But... so high price for this reward. -_-


ATTN: Mel0dramatic
– You're terrible! Stop it!


ATTN: Resurrected
– WAH! So nice to me??? What you want? Tell me now! What you want from meeee!!!


ATTN: Spectre
– EH! Why you laugh. Hmmm. Dodgy.

And that's what everybody tells me. Cos June/July got Mid Year Sales everywhere. Haih.

Resurrected said...

Actually, nothing =)

pinksterz said...

SIZE 1 AND STILL LOOSE?!?!?! omg i is jeluz T_________T

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Resurrected
– Wah! Sure bo so nice???


ATTN: pinksterz
– Haha. Don't be envious. It just means I'm ketot and you're not. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!