Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's Black, It's White. Doo Doo Doo Doo, Yeah Yeah Yeah.

It's the Monday after last Friday.


Only but the first day without Blackie. Heh. And already the office feels quieter, less robust and more factory-like. (In case you were wondering, that makes a bad, bad, bad environment for birthing creative work. Blergh.) No organised chaos. No unnecessary shouting matches. No bad briefs added to the Wall of Fame.


Nothing.


Nobody finds fault with anybody else. Nobody throws JRs on my table like an uncouth gangster. Nobody calls Duh Roads "Muka Masak" then walks away thinking that they just cracked the funniest joke in the world. Nobody chews on food till it turns into paste then opens his mouth, grinning with the food over his front teeth. Nobody calls me over to their place then have nothing to say but, "Eh, I'm bored. Entertain me lah."


Nobody.




Cos somebody's gone.

Haih. Sien ah. Only one day
and I'm already in withdrawal.

How to tahan like that?!

-_-


p/s: If my memory serves me right (and we all know how wonderfully my memory works, right? -_-), the picture of Blackie and I that you see in this post is the first (and only) decent picture we've ever taken. Haha. Tells you a lot of the nature of our friendship, eh? =p

5 comments :

k.t.x said...

china presented me real good challenges and a different prespective...also withdrawal syndrome...lah.lol.

zecount said...

decent..... so misleading

Pam Song said...

ATTN: k.t.x
– Awww. So you finally settled there and feel ok about life already? Found your gang gang?


ATTN: zecount
– HAHAHA. Where got misleading wor??

zecount said...

sengek a bit and it goes out the window man !!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– You got dirty mind lah!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!