Wednesday, May 13, 2009

E-mail's The New Chat

Looks like it's working out
better for us this way, huh?


No need for both of us to be awake at the same time. (Though I believe we still share more "awake hours" than we should. Tsk tsk.) No opportunity for sleep deficiency caused by endless, mindless chatter. (Though it's nice indulging in it at times. And though without it we're still severely under-stocked in the sleep department.)


Hmmm. I guess things are lookin' up!

*big big "funkeh music" grin*

How awessum of us. =)

Anyhoo...

Like I said, there's work to be done.
Gangsta Face Pam Song, over and out.

7 comments :

§pinzer said...

to gangsta pam song,

say it like you mean it, bruv!

- El Tockaccino

yapthomas said...

Yeah wei! I have like "xyz & tom email chat" and tons of the similar...

wanna start one? :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: §pinzer
– El Tockaccino?!?!?! Walauuu... Even I wouldn't have been able to come up with that. AHAHA.


ATTN: yapthomas
– Eh... I tak berapa get what you're saying lah. What talking you?

yapthomas said...

I was saying, me is got email chat 'system'.

Just put the subject "Fern Nee + Tom Email Chat" and it will be the chatting mail...

Remember Fern Nee? :P

Oh I think I have "Tocklet + Tom Email Chat" too.. :P

Jeffro said...

LOL.. there's El Tockaccino..
Hmm.. I wonder if wanna put PamSong in that way.. how would it sound like.. *wonders* El PamSonggino? LOL

Hmm.. email-ing as chatting ei? used to have that going on.. until ppl start bailing out.. i guess i bored them all away >.<

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Wah. Really!? Who's Fern Nee btw?


ATTN: Jeffro
– OMG, don't you ruin my name that way!!!

I don't chat on email. I write emails. In place of chatting. HAIYO! YOU ALL MISSING THE POINT OF THIS POST!

Jeffro said...

I know what you meant.. and that's the thing like what thomas said..

emailing in place of chatting..

Post a Comment

Talk to me!