Friday, May 22, 2009

Aku Anti Rasuah!

Tapi bila kena rasuah, seronok juga. HAHA.




Came in to work and found the red choc bunny on my desk yesterday morning. It was courtesy of CTBel. Again. Haha. Probably leftover gifts from when she gave me chocolate eggs for Easter. The bunny was Cadbury's dark choc summore. Dun mess. Macho giler babi.


But...

I wasn't the only one who got bribed.
Duh Roads kena also. HAHA.


CTBel definitely needs us for something lah. Probably something big, considering the nature of this bribe. So fishy. I smell it already. Think it's time for Duh Roads and I to hold our breaths. Work's going to come piling in soon. -_-


Our bunnies.

5 comments :

JiaHauR said...

go ANTI-CORRUPTION !!!
But... chocolates are considered as ethical bribing

Pam Song said...

ATTN: JiaHauR
– Hahaha. There's a difference!??!

test said...

This can be considered bribing? er .......

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– It's always with food. Haha. And I kinda like it that way. My rabbit's headless now, btw. HAHA. =p

JiaHauR said...

Mmmmm..destroy the evidence !!!....>.<

Post a Comment

Talk to me!