Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Timing Is Everything

It's 2:03PM. Duh Roads and I have an appointment with Big Man Boss of Words at 2:30PM. That's 27 minutes away. 27 minutes between now and then. 27 minutes between After Lunch and Judgment Hour.


That's also the same 27 minutes we have for him to calm down and make his way back to Happy-Happy-Joy-Joy Land. Cos at 2.03PM, Big Man Boss of Words threw his phone across the room. And he still looks a lot less than happy right now. Just the way he was at at 2.09PM.


21 minutes to go.

Shit.

5 comments :

choco said...

*pat pat*

Issa okays.

I'm sure it'll go all well.

I hope. *grin

zecount said...

so so so apa macam?? it's like 5.17pm now

Pam Song said...

ATTN: choco
– Haha. It went okay. Not too bad. There was some laughter. =p


ATTN: zecount
– I am still aliveeeee!!!

Unknown said...

Now how would he be mad at the lovely girls like the two of you?

Now next time, when the boss starts throwing his toys out of the pram again, I would recommend (its the sort of things i used to do too):

1) pretending to be extremely busy and be completely oblivious of his presence and current emotional state. (Normally, doesnt require pretention coz was that busy);

2) giving him the same "WTF! you're not the only one with issues" look.

Look at the above as part of stress management, i.e. keeping everyone's emotions in check.

Thank goodness, u were unscathed.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– Oh, you never know how these things may go. Sometimes men get pissy, too! Better to know and go in fearing than to go in unawares and be caught off guard.

And hello, I can't do #1... I made an appointment! #2 would cost me my job so that'd be out too. Boo.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!