Sunday, April 05, 2009

Stalker's Last Day

Last Tuesday was Stalker's last day.
The 31st of March 2009, to be exact.




That's Stalker on the left, by the way.


I know I haven't mentioned her before but... oh well, now you know. And those teeny tiny little things Duh Roads and I are holding up? They're actually chocolates. From her as parting gifts. And not just any ciplak chocolates, mind you. This woman mau buat ade standard. Dun play play. They're like, e-x-p-e-n-s-i-v-e chocolates from some overpriced chocolate shop in Bangsar.


Everybody, this is your cue to
open your eyes big big and say, "Ooo."


Anyhoo, chocolates aside, I kinda like her choice of date to leave – the 31st. It's like... closure in all ways. End of term, end of month... too bad not end of week also. But we can't have it all so... oh well, I'll just have to learn to deal with not having someone shadow me anymore. Nobody to follow me when I get my stuff from the printer. Nobody to stalk me from behind when I'm walking out the front door. And nobody to sneak up behind me when I at the toilet for a pee.


Am sure gonna miss her chocolates.




*grin*

8 comments :

luxen said...

How to stand behind you while you peeing? She a ninja is it? Can slowly slide down on from the ceiling while you're on the toilet bowl. Like cerita hantu like that.


argghhh, what am I still doing awake?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: luxen
– Haha. No lah! She always walks behind me when I'm going to the toilet. ALWAYS! Scary bo I ask you??

Ninja said...

Walsk behind you when u go to the tiolet???? Really ah???? Like my doggy la?? She must be seriously in love with you! You use to your advantage la girl...girls in love always give chocolates. LOL!!!!

Unknown said...

Does she read your blog? Obviously there's some infatuation going on...


U know what, Pam. Luxen has the sense to ask himself that last question in his comment. Could you do the same someday and do something bout it?

Carrie Tai said...

The chocolate is so cute!

First time visiting and found that ur blog is quite interesting..

cuilin said...

patchi le chocolat =)

Jeffro said...

Ooo.

SHE IS SCARY... I HOPE SHE COMES TO MY COLLEGE! lol xD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sabrina
– Haha. Yeah! Somehow, when I go to the toilet, she also goes wan! And I can't take advantage no more. She left! Hahaha. Her term at my company ended.


ATTN: Chris
– Haha. No she doesn't. At least I don't think she does lah. Not sure. Can't be too sure these days. Haha.

And I don't like that last question!


ATTN: Cheddarina
– Nice hor? I liked it, too! Can buy from Bangsar. And thanks for stopping by. =)


ATTN: cuilin
– You know???


ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. Slut.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!