Sunday, April 05, 2009

Project 365: 31/03/2009 [Going For Gold]

Gold hairband. Gold modern corset. Gold ballet flats.


Tak boleh nampak muke tak pe. Tengok baju cukup.


And look at that. My highlights look like they're in dire need of some retouching. -_- Darn it, the thought alone is making me itch. Should I set an appointment? Or should I just leave it and pretend I'm ok with looking like a cheap hooker with no business that's why no money to touch-up highlights? Haih. Cannot. The Green in me wouldn't ever allow it. Really susah lah jadi perempuan. Need to spend so much money on such useless things. Boo hoo. ='(

5 comments :

Unknown said...

Cheap hooker? R u kidding? More like a sacred nun who had just had a drink or two.

Its not healthy for your hair and scalp. Listen to that Green in you... oh and the nun too.

Jeffro said...

Well and that's why girls are suppose to be much more creative right? so that you'd think of other alternatives to get it done.. =D

sape la kata sinang jadi pompuan?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– HAHA. Sacred nun!? Walauuu. I'm not that kolot-looking lorrr. ROAR!

But but but... Highlighting gives my head... uh, dimensions! -_-' No wonder I'm not a lawyer.


ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. Self-dye. Maybe that would work. =p

Unknown said...

No, no, I didnt mean you looked kolot but meant to say your thinking is kolot lorrr.

How bout wearing a big floppy summer hat, like the one u had to the Highlands or having a squirrel or parrot on the shoulder as an accessory; as a different dimension.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– You crazy ah wear a parrot? You want me to die of heart attack!?!?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!