Friday, April 24, 2009

Project 365: 10/04/2009 [Ikea Pencils Are Kiuts]

Paid IKEA a visit after work the Friday before last (after the longest time, I might add) because Tim Tams wanted needed my expert advice *ahem ahem* on DIY-ish Swedish furniture.




As you can see, I took pictures there. This one you see here is only but one of them. Haha. Took lots and lots there (it's customary, don't judge) and planned to blog it earlier lah but now... see how first. Haha. Too many things to blog about di. =p


Which reminds me... Enough small talk! I'll get back to you later. Right now, I've got Project 365 pictures to edit. Haha. Toodles!

3 comments :

Jeffro said...

You took the Ikea pencils home? btw.. post up a lil' on the Swedish furniture ya.. =D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. No, I didn't. My days of pencil stealing have past. =p

You wanna see the pictures of me shopping for furniture? HAHA. Okayyy. Maybe I'll work something out. Haha.

Jeffro said...

hahaha.. well stealing was in the past, "borrowing" is the current thing.. =)

Yeah of course, I'd be more than interested to see them.. If you don't mind that is.. =D

Post a Comment

Talk to me!