Friday, April 17, 2009

Project 365: 08/04/2009 [On The Road Again]



That's me. (Duh.) In the car. (Duh again.) On my way to work. (Hah! Outsmarted ya, didn't I? Betcha didn't see that comin'. Nyek nyek!)


Had a new top on. Can't remember which blogshop I got it from (you know me and my very failed memory) but... yeah, it's new. (As in not-worn-before, not fresh-from-the-mailbox.)


It's not as comfy as I'd like it to be though. Boo. Guess that's what you get when you buy stuff online without a chance to try or touch.


Oh well... At least it looked pretty okay and didn't sit funny or ride up – small mercies that kinda matter heaps when it comes to clothes.

7 comments :

infinitium said...

why you so putih one? (or your cam's white balance is all off...)

test said...

*too white* kenot see anything* ROFL

Pam Song said...

ATTN: infinitium
– Haha. Not white balance lah. It's the exposure. I think it's cos I snapped the pic before the camera adjusted to the light.


ATTN: Spectre
– Ish! You all same wan!

Unknown said...

Isnt it wrong to camwhore while driving??

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dillan said...

you are taking a picture while driving? isn't that dangerous?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– I don't think there are rules against it but... yeah. It's wrong on many levels. Haha.


ATTN: chern
– Just a little. It was at my housing area so no traffic and only one straight road. =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!