Monday, April 13, 2009

Project 365: 05/04/2009 [Zooming Along]



That was me on my way to lunch with some of the DGMB-ians. It was a meet-up sempena Hwei Ming's trip home from the UK. Dunno why we bother also. The babi flying off again soon. -_- Don't think he misses us much. *sniffle*


BUT... On a whole, *pulls tissue* lunch and Hwei Ming aside, *wipes snot* that day was pretty eventful. For me, for my wallet, for my wardrobe and for my shoe cabinet. -_-' But that's another story for another day. All I'll say is that it was RM213.50 well spent. =)


p/s: My goodness, I just looked at today's date and realised that I'm a whole week late with my Project 365 posts. -_- Gotta catch up.

4 comments :

choco said...

HOR HOR HOR!!

Bad blogger. :p

Jeffro said...

eh.. the lunch and shopping that day, and only this picture made it into the "big screen"?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: choco
- HAHAHA. Shhh!

*shy*


ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. Sorry lah. No time to blog banyak banyak lah. But I told you I'd follow up with another about my shopping that day ma. Haha. Hold yer horses!

Jeffro said...

haha.. yesh we all know you're the busy queen bee.. =D

meanwhile I'll prepare for my exams that will commence in 30 minutes time.. *yikes!*

*packs up and leaves the area*
Ladies and Gentlemen, Jeffro has left the building..

Post a Comment

Talk to me!