Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Mummy So Funny

Today, my mum discovered the wonder
of leaving her Google Talk online all day.

Ha ha.


But I apologise, for I've opened digressing. Cos we're actually here to talk about how haha things are with her rather than how savvy she has become with tech. (Though actually, I really think she's gotten rather savvy with techie things of late. *pat on back*)


Mee: How is my babee?

Pam Song: ok. ahaha. why?

Mee: Just wanna know you are ok.

Pam Song: yeah i am. don't worry k. just stress a bit only.

Mee: I always worry when things are not upsy daisy with you. Go zen a bit to destress ok? Put Mt Fuji picture as screen saver.

Pam Song: HAHAHA. funny lah you, mee.


Welcome to my mum's world.


A world where a picture of Mount Fuji, a.k.a the highest mountain in Japan (THAT ALSO HAPPENS TO BE AN ACTIVE VOLCANO, BY THE WAY *cough cough*), makes all the difference between Zen and Tak Zen.


Mai mum sew rok.

2 comments :

Jeffro said...

awwwwh... i see most mums are getting savvy now.. my mum beats me at certain computer games.. @.@

hmm.. Mt. Fuji no work? Mt. Everest? Mt. Kinabalu?

Simon Seow said...

Hm..why i can't see you in MSN and GTalk one? you blocked me is it ? T_T

Post a Comment

Talk to me!