Thursday, April 30, 2009

I Am A Model Citizen

COS I, PAM SONG OF TINKI TALKS,
JUST FINISHED SUBMITTING MY TAXES!

HOOWAH!

At 4PM to be exact. Haha.
Ahhh, I'm so proud of myself.

*beams*

But that's the good part of the story.


The other part is this: Kanasai, money go out again. I'm pissed as hell for having to give money to people I don't know. (Not that I dance for joy in the event that I've to give money to people I know lah, of course. Penang people damn kiam.)


And although the amount isn't gila babi banyak, I could still have so totally gone shopping with that moolah instead of see it fly out of my bank account to help tar Malaysian roads. Haih. What is this, man? I work so hard for what? For black tar on bad roads?! No way! I work for funky sneakers! And pretty dresses! And bling bling hair clips!


Seriously hor, you think and see lah. Shopping on one hand, tar on the other. Shopping. Tar. Shopping Vs. Tar. Shopping? Tar? Shopping? Tar?


PLEASE LAH! MONKEY ALSO
WILL CHOOSE SHOPPING LAAAA!


Sigh.

Feddup.

-_-

But I'm still a model citizen,
thank you very much.


p/s: Today's the last day for you to submit your taxes and pay your dues. If you aren't expected to pay for tar yet, lucky you. If you're supposed to pay for tar and you haven't gotten around to doing it yet... HOR HOR!

7 comments :

luxen said...

Sure or not you file it correctly, after all my deductions I got 200 refund. That one some more I didn't claim for all the books I bought.

No road how to go shopping?

infinitium said...

didn't you claim for tax relief?

pandai pandai hentam la. what are the chances you - a dot among the 2.5 mil who pay taxes annually - kena audit?

(then again, if you really do end up being audited, damn suey la. faster go sacrifice a cow. or a pig.)

Anonymous said...

" Shopping on one hand, tar on the other. Shopping. Tar. Shopping Vs. Tar. Shopping? Tar? Shopping? Tar?"

Hamilah you....Shudnt it be Shopping vs Babies vs Tar? More shopping and babies and less tar lar....can get deduction for babies lar. Singles pay more taxes.....Whahaha! =P

erin wong said...

I think u did salah lar... Sure got rebate at ur salary range.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: luxen
– Ya. I did it online. And all the calculation there memang auto wan ma. Anyways, I heard that if we did count salah, we'd get a refund... after 10 - 20 years. -_-

No road, still can go shopping. Who say cannot? Cannot drive, WALK LAH! Hahaha. Desperate means can do anything wan. =p


ATTN: infinitium
– Eee. Bad citizen!


ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Heh!? You think too much di. Then it complicates the equation.


ATTN: the MUA
– No wor. My mom count for me even worse. About 5 times more than what I calculated online. Haha.

test said...

U pay taxes!? eerrr? and still can go shopping? *write to LDHN to put Pam song on watch list*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– Eh babi! You supposed to be on MY side lah! Can you pls not score own goal!?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!