Friday, April 17, 2009

Cos She's Leavin' On A Jet Plane

Bye dear friend,


It was nice hanging out, catching up and being silly together while you were back. Felt just like old times minus the sleeping-over bit. Haha. But ahhh, that could change before you know it. We could totally revisit those days in time to come with your being where you're going. Heh heh. Just quickly find a place and leave me some room, okay? Cos you know I'll be seein' ya. =)


What with those "international" blogshops
floating about Cyberspace and all.

*BIG-ASS GRIN*


Wait for me lah. But even if I fail to make it down before you break your resolve, at least behave yourself over there for a bit. Give them a month or two to get used to you before you start hunting them down and crashing through doors for the good stuff at awessum bargains, alrights? Haha. (Tell the small one to do the same, too! That woman gila blogshop wan. Hardcore. I see also sket.)


Take good care of yourself over there, babe. Know that I'm always just a chat message, an SMS or a call away. Those, and the very swell, uber rockin', super cool Google Video, too. (Comparatively, Skype sucks.) And don't forget – legs in the air, yo. =) Will upload those pictures soon. [You know me well enough to know my definition of "soon", don't you? =)] Loves.




Missin' you already,
Pam Song


p/s: Okay, so maybe you're not gonna be leaving on a jet plane to get to where you're gonna be but... whatever, you know what I mean. =)

2 comments :

Unknown said...

In the Court of Law, this may well be easily used against you.

The term this here refers to: [You know me well enough to know my definition of "soon", don't you? =)]

Then again I was told to not believe everything I read.

gracielau said...

hey girl...i'm now in SG and yeah..i'm missing everyone at home and yes you fall into that category too.

hugs.

i'll come home soon. i promise

Post a Comment

Talk to me!