Sunday, April 12, 2009

Again And Again And Again

NOTE: This post explains the yellow discoloration or infection by a flesh-eating disease (the very observant infinitium's words -_-) you see on my sad-smiley toenail in Project 365: 02/04/2009 [Graffiti Of The Dot-Dot-Line Kind].

Mind you, I'm not just doing this to gross you guys out with pictures of ugly toenails, okay. -_- Pfft. I have better things to do with my time and better pictures to practice my Photoshopping on. (Che-wah. Konon like so busy liddat. Haha. EH, I AM BUSY OKAYYY!) This is just me keeping my word. And I AM WOMAN OF MY WORD! (Most of the time.)


------------


I promised you a toenail story
so here it is. In pictures.




Can't see? Here's a close-up.




Killed yet ANOTHER toenail last week... barely 4 months after my last busted toenail. I'm on a roll yo! (Click here to check out the horrendous result of my last killing spree.) The whole side of this nail is totally cracked and splintered. -_-' Like, from the middle of the nail outwards. -_-'' Totally bad.


Weirdest thing is that
I can't remember how it happened.

-_-'''

14 comments :

yapthomas said...

Oh no.... :(

Jeffro said...

So that's what happen.. T_T

jack said...

told yar not to kick so many guys ass.. or dint i not?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Yeah. Sniffle. -_-


ATTN: Jeffro
– Ya lor. *cry*


ATTN: Jack
– Haha. I can't help it if they keep walking into my foot, no? *grin*

Raymond said...

apply color lo...not so obvious..
:P

Huai Bin said...

Some foot fetish website is gonna crawl your page and post up your photos. ;)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Raymond
– Haha. Mafan lah. And anyway, I'm not too concerned about the way the toe looks. I'm more concerned about the SAD SMILEY I STILL HAVE ON IT! -_-'''


ATTN: Huai Bin
– Haha. No way! If they do, Imma gonna... gonna... gonna...

Get Hong Kong feet and stuff it up their noses. HAH!

Unknown said...

Only a major amount of photoshop makeover, heavy touch-up can hide the hideousness of that toenail, AHHHH me eyes!!! Another cacat toenail.

I think the cracking of it is becoz another Brussels Sprout or other vegetable is goin to grow out of that fungi infected toenail, similar to what had happened 4 months ago.

Huai Bin said...

You know, I think the foot fetish people would actually enjoy that. You'll be doing them a favor. ;)

Haha!

Melsong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melsong said...

Go for pedicure and if they are good enough they can work some magic to repair the damage.

Jeffro said...

*passes a Kleenex tissue to Pam*
It's alright.. it'll heal on its own.. =D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– Cheh! I can so totally PS it to perfection lor. No sweat. Sap sap water.


ATTN: Huai Bin
– Hahahaha. Yuck. The thought of the foot fetish people worshiping HK feet is just... yuck.


ATTN: Melsong
– Haha. No need lah. Waste money.


ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. I highly doubt it will "heal" lah. Will grow out lah. But that's about it. It won't heal lor.

Jeffro said...

hahaha.. that's what I meant.. xD

Post a Comment

Talk to me!