Monday, March 02, 2009

We Lookalike?!

Chick Lit thinks this Cina mui looks like me.




I don't see a resemblance aside from
the geeky glasses we both wear.

*frowns*

I hope it's not cos she's dressed
like a Japanese school girl.

Hmmm.


And since we're on it, I might as well just tell you that I saw my JapSchoolGirl dress at 30% off at a local mall last weekend. (Or was it the weekend before last? Can't remember.) Sakit. I bought it in Penang for 10% off. Haih haih haih.


My only consolation?

I WORE IT FIRST! HAH!
YOU LAGGARDSSSS!!!
I WIN! YOU LOSE! SUCK IT UP!
NYEH NYEH NEE BOO BOO!


*blink blink*

Sigh.

30% off.

*hati hancur berkecai*

*sniffle*

11 comments :

choco said...

a bit bit bit. :D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: choco
– Got mehhhhh???

yapthomas said...

the smile,
the dimple,
the spectacle,
the hair (yours not so brown lah)..

Hmm.. let's go find you a pikachu and take the same picha.. :P

Andrew said...

haha... i agree with thomas... lets take a pikachu... and you do the exact close eyes smile pose!! LOL +D and we take with low res camera!! hehehe

should be quite similiar from far!!

jack said...

i want picha with cute~cute softtoy also.. v(^^)v..

Unknown said...

Yeah, you're like a Pikachu lookalike too.

the two red dots on the cheeks,
the feisty-ness,
the zapping electrifying powers from your butt,
the slave to your master (Employer)..

Hmm.. let's go find you another jap-skoolgirl-Pam-lookalike and take the same picha..


HAHAHA, c'mon now say "Pi-Ka-Pi".

ChickLit said...

Yeah, I was actually referring to the giant yellow character. Semacam with your new blogger ID pic!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Eee. So kawaii!!!


ATTN: Andrew
– Haha. From far ma. From near different already lorrr. =p


ATTN: Jack
– Go take lah. You can use Barney. =p


ATTN: Chris
– Rarr. But... haha. I'd like to be able to zap electrifying powers from my butt, too. =p


ATTN: boone
– *stares daggers at Boone*

Jeffro said...

i agree with thomas..
my first thought was the dimple,
then the smile, and somewhat the specs..

So when 'cha gonna take a pic with a pikachu, with the same pose? XD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– I need to find me a giant pikachu first. =p

Jeffro said...

We will all make effort to find it.. So get ready your pose, and your camera.. =P

Post a Comment

Talk to me!