Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Storm Clouds Brewing

I'm having a bad day.
A really, really bad day.


Got home pretty late last night, slept even later, but decided to wake up at 8.30AM to start my day bright and early. Ended up snoozing till 8.45AM (which isn't too bad considering I've snoozed for hours before). Got up, washed up, dressed up (wardrobe for Mraz's concert tonight, yo), gave the dog a pat, hit the road... and then met a jam just 2 minutes out from home. -_-


It took me bloody 45 minutes to get to work today. FORTY-FIVE MINUTES! So wth, right??? I usually take 15 to 20 minutes tops! URGH!


Feddup.


And why won't people leave me alone??? Stupid Blackie's being a pain in the arse. (Nothing new, I know but STILLLLLLLL...) Tim Tams messed up the mess on my table. The Super PA asked me why I never complained that there isn't a phone on my desk though there's an extension for it. (How the hell should I know why there's no phone here!?! The folk before me never complained also!) And all that before 11AM!? What is wrong with the world today??? AARRGHHHH!


Bad. Day.

>(

6 comments :

estherlauderlyn said...

SEE YOU AT THE CONCERRRRRRRT :D :D

jack said...

bad day~hur

out of sudden this song popup in me mind.. Milli Vanilli - Blame It On The Rain

guess i still stuck in da '80
chill~lah have fun 2nite ;)

zecount said...

because ur gonna have a good day later today .. u can't get everything u know :0)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: estherlauderlyn
– Haha. SEEE YAAAA!!!


ATTN: Jack
– Can I blame it on bad traffic instead? The rain and I kinda have a good relationship. I don't really wanna spoil that.


ATTN: zecount
– Eeleh. Tiba tiba only glass half full.

zecount said...

at least it's not a whole empty glass wat

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– Heh? You tak ade paham ape cakap I lah.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!