Friday, March 20, 2009

Punished By Exile

When one is having lunch with non-smokers (AND is outnumbered 2:1, AND is at the mercy of one of the two non-smokers in terms of transportation back to the office), one is not allowed to pollute the air. Blackie learned that lesson today.


Duh Roads laughing (with me) cos Blackie's being "shot on exile."


Don't see him? Let me help you out.

TADAAA!!!




ROFL!

Check out the buat kasihan face, wei.




See also beh tahan can laugh until pants drop. Haha. Duh Roads and I should totally do this more often. It just the tip of the iceberg but even that little bit does help make up for all the crap, name-calling and verbal abuse he dishes out at the office.


*grin*

10 comments :

Jeffro said...

LOL.. that's what happens to ppl like him.. =D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Yeah. HAHA. Sent away to smoke himself. =p

Jeffro said...

yeah.. isolate them.. not only they make the air stink, they'll stink up any food there is (if it already stinks, it'll be stinkier) =P

yapthomas said...

I will tell them to put it back and wait till i finish eating...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Ya lah! Terrible, these people. So inconsiderate. Tsk tsk.


ATTN: yapthomas
– Haha. Do they do it? And why wait till you finish eating? It's fine to smell smoke after you're full?

yapthomas said...

Because I 'pantang' people to smoke when I eat. Lagi teruk if they smoke and blow the smoke right to the table...

Oh.. they will be smart and turn around and smoke away... hahaha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Well, lucky for me, most of my friends know I hate ciggie smoke so they don't blow their smoke my way. The only thing that bothers me is that smell ciggie suckers have. A bit of a turn off especially in enclosed spaces.

jack said...

*puff* *puff* *puff* *puff* *puff*
what do u just said?
*puff* *puff* *puff* *puff* *puff*
cant hear u from the thick smoke
:p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jack
– Hey, smoke doesn't make you deaf wei. Smoke till your head a bit a bit off di ah? Confused? Haha. Stop smoking laaaa.

jack said...

actually i've stop smoking for a long time~jor.. this maybe relapse since u brought up the matter.. than i can say your fault~! >_< lolx..

Post a Comment

Talk to me!