Saturday, March 07, 2009

Project 365: My "Photo Of The Day" Project

I'm doing it.


Not because of *Photojojo!*, but because of one man who somehow managed to change my take on the project (I didn't quite fancy the thought of jumping on the current-blogger-craze bandwagon) by showing me, through personal example, how important it is to store up memories of my days here on Earth, few as they may turn out to be in the whole scheme of things.


I'm embarking on this project because of the man named Jamie Livingston. (I read about his story here.) The man who took a photo a day with a Polaroid SX-70 camera, for 18 years – every day till the day he died. He called his Polaroid project “Photo of the Day."


Watch this space to catch snapshots of my days.


p/s: FYI, contrary to popular belief, Taylor McKnight – the Project 365 dude – wasn't the first to set off such a project.

7 comments :

yapthomas said...

Start it already!! :D

choco said...

\(._.)/

yayyyy! I'm on my 3rd week already!

Jeffro said...

where's the 1st day photo then? =D

test said...

whooooo! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! .Spectre must see!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Starting! Starting!


ATTN: choco
– Wah, so semangat. =p


ATTN: Jeffro
– Uh... First day a bit fail. HAHA. I couldn't get my phone to connect to the comp so I couldn't extract the pics. -_-


ATTN: Spectre
– Haha. Yes! Yes!

Jeffro said...

Chill.. \m/_ (it's a hand sign btw) So now it's working?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
- Doneeee!!!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!