Monday, March 30, 2009

Project 365: 25/03/2009 [When In Car And Not Driving, Camwhore]

Hi.




This me on my way out for lunch with Dennis The Menace and Duh Roads. Was bored so I whipped out the OMNIA for a picture or two (or three or four or, I don't know, like, a hundred!? -_-). But what the hew. It's one of the very few times I occupy the back seat of a Satria. Might as well remember the day. Plus, in hindsight, I have no regrets whatsoever. It was good hair day so I'm glad I captured it. =p


Oh, and contrary to popular belief, Project 365 isn't dead. And no, I haven't lost interest in it. It's just taking a little more time than I'd like cos I've got sooo many other things to talk about, too. It's usually either stuff that I actually have to be in the zone to write for, or it's stuff I've to write before I forget. -_- Ahh, the perils of being a non-topical blogger. Anyhoo, will be playing catch-up today. Stay tuned.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!