Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Project 365: 10/03/2009



Paid Dr Bombay a visit today. Turns out the man himself wasn't there so some other fun-TAS-tik doc conducted my consultation instead. (We'll call him Dr Tension Headaches from now on.) As a result of my 10-minute consultation with the Dr Tension Heaches, I got a pack of painkillers, a pack of pills for nausea, and an MC for 2 days.


Two. Days.


Great. Just great. Just what emo girl needs, eh? Another day in to stew in her own emo juices. Alone. With an empty bed. -_- Simply fun-TAS-tik. Mind-BLASTING. TOO good. Now take it and go.


p/s: Russell Peters' Red, White and Brown so funny lar. Go watch.

6 comments :

jack said...

all well and jolly i assume?

Jeffro said...

Dr Bombay and now Dr Tension Headaches.. O_O Now that's fan-TAS-tik.. =)

test said...

poor pamsong but 2 days should more ...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jack
– Yes yes. I should be seeing flying reindeer soon. =)


ATTN: Jeffro
– You watched it???


ATTN: Spectre
– Few more hours to go. I can't take this!!! Imma gonna go watch GG to while my day away.

Unknown said...

Do u not suspect this sakit here and sakit there has anything to do with not goin to bed early?

Jeffro said...

Errr.. No? Watch what again?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!