Monday, March 09, 2009

Project 365: 09/03/2009

Mee's gone. But know this: She put up a tough fight before vacating Selangor soil. Haha. Sure, she left eventually... but not without me dropping her off, her "missing" her initial flight (long story), me going back to pick her up again, and then me "flying" her to all the way to KLIA from Subang Airport (the airport she was supposed to fly from initially).


Phew! My mom terrer or not, I ask you???
Come already dun wan go home wan. HAHA.


So since Mee's back in Penang, tonight's gonna be Lonesome Loser Night In for me. Boo hoo. ='(


Thank God I've got Gossip Girl for company.




Who says you can't do girl's night in with just one girl, eh? Cummon! Hit me with some scandalous Upper East Side goss and lemmie drool on some cute, cute man-boys with hot bods that I only imagine lie under the many layers of clothes, jackets and scarves. Yums! Makes the perfect ending to an awessum girlie weekend. =)


Would still rather have Mee around, though. =(


p/s: I actually had good hair day today. Don't know why I never caught it on camera. ARRGGHHH!!! Wasted liao laaaa. RARRR!

4 comments :

jack said...

wah.. mummy so sticky.. hahaha..
wah.. girlie weekend sound lil ger~lee
wah.. me had bad hair day.. gee..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jack
– You just jealous. Haha.

Melsong said...

Sending you photos I took. See, should have let me taken more!!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
– Eh, send me all lah. Why send halfway wan???

Post a Comment

Talk to me!