Monday, March 09, 2009

Project 365: 06/03/2009



That's me waiting for Photobooth to buy her very-expensive, not-that-great-tasting, super-banyak-assam-like-assam-no-need-money-liddat jambu. It's RM1 for just a quarter of a jambu. Crazy. Jambu costs 90sen a whole biji lah! Bodoh.


Anyhoo, it was Photobooth who insisted we took this shot. (Can you believe it??? Somebody had to MAKE me take a pic! Oh how times have changed.) Just cos those two next to me were in their bright-bright blue uniforms and I happened to be in bright-bright blue, too. Haha. Lucky they never find out and tuang jambu juice at me. -_-


Oh, and you see that pink plastic bag with a polysterine box to the right of my right butt cheek? (You can't see my right hand so I can't exactly say it's "in my hand" and all that.) That's lunch. And yes, I'm ashamed at the way I'm ruining our planet but... no way in hell am I eating my nasi mamak off news print, thank you very much.

10 comments :

Jeffro said...

LOL! wth.. Rm1 for a quarter of jambu? means a good solid RM4 for a whole jambu.. O_O

jack said...

oh look.. a picture from the rear.. d(^-^).. nice ass... lolx.. *run-hide*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
- Crazy right? We calculated. We think he earns RM50k a month. Seriously. PURE PROFIT.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jack
– Ish! Kegatalan!

test said...

woot that cheap :i should change career lidat n *ahem* agreed with jack XD

jack said...

*ahem* *hi5* Spectre
(^-^)..

Jeffro said...

I'd say it's outta this world!
And seriously no wonder, money-making is seen easy.. Coz ppl like them sell at high prices still got ppl like Miss-Expensive-Jambu-buyer around to help XD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– That was what we said, too! Why are we slaving away and earning peanuts??? Might as well sell jambu and earn our millions!

And you ahhhhh...


ATTN: Jack
– Oh, behavvveeeeee.


ATTN: Jeffro
– Ya lor. That's the thing. Cos there's still demand so supply keeps going on. Haih. I should open one right next to them and undercut by 10%. =p

Jeffro said...

Hahaha.. let me know if you do, i'll come make it famous, and be a regular (then I get discount xD)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– HAHAHAHA. You'd drive all the way here to save money on jambu!? =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!