Thursday, March 12, 2009

Is Kelly Clarkson Pregnant!?



Everybody's talking about it.


Kononnya a full-blown romance flourished on the set of her new film and now, there's Kelly Jr. on the way! (Or Justin Jr., of course, depending on whether Justin had stronger Xs or Ys.) Story goes, Kelly's womb was on the receiving end of a deposit made by her co-star, Justin Guarini (who dat?) and, surprise surprise! That deposit resulted in a quickly multiplying chunk of cells in a growing tummy.


Yay! The miracle of life! Too bad she ain't married. And too bad she doesn't seem real to eager to be a mommy either. (Or eager to take responsibility for her actions, for that matter.) Silly girl got caught picking up a Preven Emergency Contraceptive Kit. She was in a real hurry while doing so, too. Probably didn't want the world to know about her little secret. Well, hurry or no hurry, word's out.


Or rather, word WAS out. Yesterday. -_-

(That makes me a laggard. But if you didn't know,
it makes you a laggard's laggard tee hee I win boo yah.)


But, gosh! I never realised I was so behind on goss! And I'm watching Gossip Girl, wei. Finished Season 1. Grabbed 13 Episodes of Season 2 from Beef Jerky today (thanks, babe!) and am planning to be done with it by the time this weekend rolls by. But but... watching Gossip Girls and dunno this kinda stuff, paiseh or not I ask you??? But then again, I don't know for sure if Kelly's pregnant. Is she? You tell me.

4 comments :

ChickLit said...

Justin Guarini still has a career?!?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: boone
– Apparently so. Haha. Who the heck is he?!

ChickLit said...

Are you *sure* that's the rumour? Guarini's the first runner-up from the very first American Idol (where Kelly won the crown).

And, last I checked, they only starred in one film together, the craptacular "From Justin to Kelly" which was in 2003.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: boone
– No, I'm not sure. But that's what I read. Haha. I think it's a hoax though. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!