Monday, March 02, 2009

I Lost My Posts!

If you guys see this, it either means that Blogger's behaving itself again, or you're using some kind of RSS reader. I mean, they're there in my sidebar and all but... I don't see 'em on the main page! Only my header, the Nuffnang's ads, my profile, and everything else on the sidebar. Nothing in the post area. RARRR!!! What's wrong?! HELP!


Update at 6:14PM on 2 March 2009: Sorry, guys. False alarm. Haha. Everything's back to normal now. Stupid Blogger. Bagi aku buat bodoh panik gila babi aje. Ish!

8 comments :

choco said...

eh, actually right. I don't think you panic-ed for no reason. coz other blogs also seems to be missing all their posts. :/ hmm

Pam Song said...

ATTN: choco
– There were other ppl who kena??? I checked some other blogs, all no problem wor.

choco said...

*nod nod. I also never kena hehe. JINX *touch wood.

Unknown said...

You're a gila babi??!!!

What a revelation...

jack said...

wow... i'd like to poke ur panic button sometime.. lolx...

Jeffro said...

I lost a couple of mine too.. =(
I had to re-do some of them.. Luckily I managed to save a copy in a doc form.. =) L.U.C.K.Y

Pam Song said...

ATTN: choco
– You backup already or not? I talk talk talk, complain complain complain but until now never do anything. HAHA.


ATTN: Chris
– BABI!!!


ATTN: Jack
– Eh. Dengar macam salah lah!


ATTN: Jeffro
– ISSIT??? How come can liddat wan??? Terrible!

Jeffro said...

Sometimes the saving/submit post part just hanged out.. So when refresh, it's gone (draft pun tarak) *blink blink* It's a sad thing..

At first I suspect it was the computer's problem, but it's been the same thing even on different computers.. So definitely Blogger's Fault!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!