Friday, March 27, 2009

I Believe In Kiasu-ism... Because Mediocrity Is For Losers.

Especially when it comes to IQ test results.

*snort*

(I tell you, sometimes, I'm so kiasu
that even I beh tahan myself. -_-''')


So I did an IQ test earlier and scored 154 points on it. Then I blogged about it this afternoon between chasing deadlines and finding fault with JRs. (Ahh, I love my job. -_-) Said I thought the results were inaccurate cos they seemed too high considering how my frequently sleep-deprived brain usually ceases to function after lunch hour. Thing is... NOW THEY LIKE SO VERY NOT HIGH ENOUGH LORRR.


Look!


Link to original comment here.


*&@^%#*)#$*(!

Cannot.

>_<
So... the powers of ke-beh-tahan-an consumed me
and I found myself staring at the same questions again.

-_-'


There was one particular question I remember tembak-ing after a half-hearted attempt at it. (I was too lazy to count during work lah. You think what? No need work ah???) So, to be "fair", I decided before starting Try 2 that I would NOT redo the questions but would just regurgitate the exact same answers I submitted earlier, save for that one question I hadn't put my all into before.


This was the question:



And that's the right answer. Judging on the spaces and lines alone earlier (Pam Song Trivia: I make sense of things based on the patterns, shapes and spaces they take on and occupy), I chose 22. Salahs. It's actually 25. How do I know? Cos after changing that answer, my result was this:




Bleh. I know it doesn't count no more
but at least I feel less pathetic now. Haha.

SEE??? KIASU-ISM IS GOOD FOR MY
MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL HEALTH! =p

And then I got itchy.

*twiddles thumbs*

I was just curious to know if I had
gotten any other questions wrong lah. So...

I did the test a third time.

-_-'

WHY IN THE WORLD AM I SO KIASUUU???

Dunno.

-_-


ANYHOO, that's what I did lah. (Stopjudgingme.) Only difference between Try 3 and Try 2 was that I read through all the questions again in Try 3 to see if there were any answers that didn't quite make sense to me this third time around. Or if there were any that were dubious lah, of course. And then I found one. -_-


Totally made me threaten my brain that if it pulled
another one of these stunts on me, I'd run a car over it.


Check out the question:



@_@

Walauuu. Kindergarten kid also can answer, wei.

-_-

BODOH!

How the heck did I get this one wrong???
I chose "Branch" earlier. BRANCH!! Wth!?

-_-

Boo, I'm a loser.

-_-

A loser with an third-time-try IQ of 160+.




Sigh.

160+ but still... so bodoh. And so kiasu can die. -_-'

11 comments :

Jeffro said...

LOL.. lidat also can! =P *salutes*

btw, for the question on the leaf.. I answered the same as you previously.. LOL! yesh.. i know.. WTH la~~

Huai Bin said...

Gah! I only got 126. Don't tell anyone, I don't want people to know I'm actually quite dumb. :(

BTW, that question is flawed. The answer is branch. Branch has leaves. Twigs have only one leaf. I was about to choose twig before I realized twig is the bottom part of a leaf. Or perhaps I just failed science.

Unknown said...

@Jeffro,

Did you realize what sPam is trying to tell you in the title of this post? She's not the impertinent type, so you have to get ya head outta the gutter to see the message.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. Don't mind Chris. He's being mean. But yes, I'm not your typically impertinent girl. =p


ATTN: Huai Bin
– No, the question is not flawed. Lemmie tell you why.

Leaf is to twig as finger is to hand because hand is to arm as twig is to branch. Geddit?


ATTN: Chris
– Haha. You meanie. And pray tell me... what was I trying to tell Jeffro?

test said...

PAMSONG is a kiasu person XD

Unknown said...

"And pray tell me...";

What was that about?? U mean "please tell me?" ??

Aiyah, *shy*, I'm also not the impertinent type la, let Jeffro figure it out himself, and I was juz tryin to guide that poor geezer.

You know, I know, that's enuff.

Jeffro said...

@Chris: LOL~ *looks outta the gutter* I believe I saw the message.. =D

@PamSong: No harm done, it's okay.. =) Oh and I agree on that statement by Chris.. *nods*

Anonymous said...

Haiyo...this lady so kiasu wan! @.@
I kiasi when ladies so KIASU... =PHaha

jack said...

from the sound of it.. i think can skip this test.. not that accurate rite..

*click~link*
damn u finger~!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– Haha. Yes, she is! Eh, at least I'm honest okayyy. You gotta give me credit for that.



ATTN: Chris
– Figure of speech lah brudder. (Like how you're not my brother but I say it anyways, no? HAH!)

And I don't believe you called Jeffro a geezer. Haha. Mean!


ATTN: Jeffro
– Wah, you so accepting wan ah? Good. Next time can bully you. HAHA.


ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Haha. Tau pun! =p


ATTN: Jack
– HAHAHA. So? What did you get?

Unknown said...

Ok, ok, I'd to google for the explanation.

Ahem, the term geezer used is the UK branded one ah, not derogatory one.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!