Tuesday, March 10, 2009

HUGE Difference, Boys

A woman is not yours to HAVE. She's yours to care for, love, cherish and protect. Get that right and – get this – she'll be all yours. By choice! Doesn't take a relationship guru to know that, okayyy. Heck, a real man would know that. And if you're a confused man-boy on the inside, just take my word for it and trust me on this one.


You have no right to be possessive over me
if I can't trust that you'll be protective of me.

– Pam Song, 9 March 2009


p/s: I may expand this post. An OTJ perhaps. Am still thinking about it. If it comes, it comes. Don't hold your breath. It may take awhile.

8 comments :

Unknown said...

Astro is givin us tutorials, when they show de adverts such as one where the son-in-law treats his visiting mom-in-law like royalty (givin her foot massage, displaying false grins/smiles), and eventually he gets his reward.

The reward: He be allowed to watch footy on the tele.

So boys, Spam is right, "She's yours to care for, love, cherish and protect. Get that right and – get this – she'll be all yours.

Use the Astro advert as a model, and u'll get the tele for footy.

Jeffro said...

U've said it girl.. And I second that.. =D

jack said...

awww... i miss the old day..
*club* PAM drag by the hair to the cave..

Resurrected said...

And also not an object for you to chase after like a puppy dog

And not a dart board for you to refer to as a target

sheon said...

she's yours she's yours, she's not she's not.

its that simple. kakaka.... that explains why some girls still stick with guys who are total jerks. hahahaha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– Cheh. Astro knows nuts. They need lessons from me. They amateur. But yes. Boys, take my word for it. Do as I say and she's all yours.


ATTN: Jeffro
– Yay! =)


ATTN: Jack
– WALAUUUU. You single ah? Mesti still single wan this kind of person. HOW CAN TREAT GIRL LIDDAT WAN???


ATTN: Resurrected
– CORRECT LAH! Eh, you can start writing OTJ also already! =p


ATTN: sheon
– I disagree. You don't do anything to help her decide she wants to be yours, she's not yours.

jack said...

i been given a nickname b4.. caveman.. wahahhahaa.. and yar em single u wanna.. *blink~blink*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jack
– See? That's why single lor. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!