Monday, March 02, 2009

Cover Backside

Sometimes I really can't believe
the amount of nonsense I say online.

Especially when desperation kicks in
cos I need to cover backside. Haha.


------------


NOTE: You all no need to know what happened before this so dun ask so many questions and just read from here lah ya. =p


* The following is a MSN Chat Transcript between Pam Song and The Torturer, dated 2 March 2009.


Pam Song:
(Blah blah blah... Stuff you don't need to know. Blah blah blah...) cos if not earlier i can pass you this version di. but i always use my phone to take pix wan. then my phone cacat. hang after 2 mins or so every time. so ma cannot use lor. haha. that's why that day the nuffnang dinner i also never take pictures ma (I have yet to blog that event. Aargh! How??? So many backdated posts! Stress can die.)

The Torturer:
is it ! no wonder

Pam Song:
hahaha. ya lah. i told you, didn't i?

The Torturer:
no woh

Pam Song:
ooo, i thought i did! dang. hahah. cos i only managed to get my phone settled on friday night. ahahah. soli ahhh

The Torturer:
apology not accepted

Pam Song:
boo hooo. why is the universe against me? what have i done to deserve this? how could this have happened to me? TO MMEEEEE???? NOOOOOOOOO!!! kamikaze! harakiri! lompat bintang!

The Torturer:
no easy way out for you MISS

Pam Song:
sin sang. hor yi laaa. ngo dei um hai phang yao meh? um koi lah. pong ha sieu. ngo cheng lei sek char siew

The Torturer:
hahahahahaha. you are hilarious. lol. hor yi, ngo jip sau lei geh char siew

Pam Song:
hahahahaha. hou yeh! ngo dei hoai Simon kor geh phou tau. hahahahahah

The Torturer:
pengsan. pin tou ????

Pam Song:
PJ kor tou. khoai dei wa hou hou sek geh. um sai keng. ngo pou yui lei

The Torturer:
pou yui ??

Pam Song:
uh... how to say "take care of" or "protect" in canto? me banana. HAHAHAHA

The Torturer:
pou wu. tsk tsk. wth is pou yui. hokkien or what

Pam Song:
hahahha. sound like correct maaaa. so pakai hentam only lah! hahaha eh, you have to gimmie points for trying, right???

The Torturer:
yah. char siew points

Pam Song:
hahahha. better than nothing lah i guess


------------


Hahaha. Read back also I laugh like hell. I dunno how my friends put up with me lah. HAHA. I pity them, wei. Haha. This conversation summore reminded me of an earlier conversation The Torturer had with me late last month.


------------


* The following is a Chat Transcript between Pam Song and The Torturer, dated 27 February 2009.

Pam Song:
eh, i'm so excited. hahaha. cos tmr is the 28th. and you know what date is the 28th???

The Torturer:
er... happy bday in advance Pam !

Pam Song:
HAHAHAHA, no laaaaaaaaaaaa. guess again! cummon!

The Torturer:
just kidding haha! it's a weekend

Pam Song:
no laaaaaaaa. one more chance. you KNOW this date

The Torturer:
hm . ARE YOU SURE

Pam Song:
YES! sure sure sure. i even told you before!

The Torturer:
it's not our friendship anniversary or something like that right? OH ! LAST DAY

Pam Song:
hahaha. no lahhhh eeeeeee... so potong!

The Torturer:
what is it ??

Pam Song:
it's NUFFNANG CASH OUT DAY!!!! WHEEEE!!! hahahahahahahah. haiyo, liddat also dunno

The Torturer:
...................

Pam Song:
Say yay!!!

The Torturer:
haha you ah

Pam Song:
eeee, never say also

The Torturer:
hahaha YOU DONT SO CUTE OK ! GO DO WORK NOW !
Pam Song:
hahahahahahahahaha. me no wants do work! me wants parrrttteeehhh like it's 1969!


------------


Haha. Irritating leh. Nobody can fight.
I see myself also I beh tahan. Haha.
Okok. I go do work now. Bye bye. =p

5 comments :

infinitium said...

being friends w/you should come with a Surgeon General's warning...

"consume in moderation. excessive consumption may lead to diabetes"

....

Pam Song said...

ATTN: infinitium
– Gasp! You think I'm... SWEET??? AWWW!!! *heart melts and legs turn to jelly*

Christopher said...

hey heys... hmm your cantonese term means guarantee... if i am not wrong : )

RealGunners said...

me loves BCC, Better Cover Cacheng moves ngek ngek ngek

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Christopher
– Issit??? Hahaha. Whoopsie. =p


ATTN: RealGunners
– Eh, I've never seen backside spelt that way. Haha. Kha-ch'ng!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!