Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Changing The Rules

As you'd probably have noticed, it's been a week since my last Project 365 post. Mind you, it's not cos I've been lazy. (Though I have somewhat toed that line in recent weeks, but in ways that do not concern or affect you, dear blog readers.)


But rather cos Project 365 started seeming
a little stupid and utterly pointless to me.

Let me show you an example of something
a little stupid and utterly pointless:


Yam cha session last Saturday, 21 March 2009 at 12:21AM.
That's Balala's hand with the straw, by the way. =p


=D

PM from Pam Song to Ah Beng:
You know you'll always be my Jamal
and I'll always be your Latika, right?

*grin*

Ok sorry. Keluar topik for awhile.

So, lemmie tell you why I stopped before
you judge me and call me "Quitter," alrights?


No offense lah but the way I see it, Project 365 only works for bloggers who don't blog daily. For bloggers who blog once every few days. Perhaps due to not having come across anything post-worthy or maybe just cos of writer's block and a lack of inspiration. It's people who face these hindrances who need a "project" in order to consistently log their lives on a daily basis. It'll probably help them keep track of the days they miss out, too, aside from giving them the perfect excuse to publish a minimum of one update per day.


But hello, I blog more than once a day pretty regularly wor. Need to find another excuse to blog or not?? Seriously speaking, the two weeks I diligently worked on this project, my headache at the end of the day was always centered on deciding which post was to officially become a Project 365 post. You know how sien that is??? It's like having favouritism towards your kids and choosing one over the other! Terrible thing to do that feels a gazillion times more terrible when you actually do it! -_-'''


So... what I've decided is this:
I'll continue working on Project 365.
But only if it's with a slight differentiation
from what it used to be like on Tinki Talks.


You see, it's gotta serve a purpose. And when it's totally random, what purpose is there aside from having a photograph to give me pictoral glimpses of what I did the whole year round? Sure, you may argue that that the whole point of it. But if that's what the project is for, then it becomes totally redundant on Tinki Talks. Cos as it is, Tinki Talks seems to already be doing a bang-up job with logging my activities. So, the random thing is a definite no-can-do for me.


It's gotta be more specific. And it will be.


Cos from this date forth, Project 365 on Tinki Talks will be a photo a day of me. ME! (Looks like the narcissist in me is dying to come out. Haha.) Why? Cos that way, I'll be able to see how much I've changed over time. And considering it's my face I'll be compiling, I'm sure my expressions will also show if I'm happy, hyper, stressed, sick or just plain tired. Hey, perhaps I'll look like I've aged a million years by the 24th of March 2010. -_-' We'll see, eh? With this twist to Project 365, I'm sure we'll see. =)

4 comments :

Jeffro said...

Hmmm.. first of all.. Latika?? *blink blink*

Hmmm.. 365 aint serving its purpose for you ei? Bored you out ei? =) Hehe

Maybe you should create your own project? PSP-PGG = PamSongProject PostGilaGila

LOL

jack said...

@jeffro ever heard of "Slumdog Millionaire" go watch it.. worth every penny..

@PAM yeah 365picture of u.. we'll get to see all the eyebags, bad hair, pimple that ever surface..*grin* oh do try different angle of yar face.. who know maybe in future there will have software that can stitch up all your photo and construct a 3d face of yours.. pardon my geekness.. *grin*

choco said...

Hahaha, I've already got to that point. I take a pic a day of myself for the same reason as you. Will be interesting, no. Most of my 365's are pics of me :P But I smile in most self shots anyway. There is the tired smile, the stressed smile, the no smile smile etc etc.

And I thought I was self obsessed one. Hi there, partner! hahahah

Jeffro said...

@Jack: Really? Hmm i think i saw it on my friend's laptop.. *thinks* Aite, Imma heading to my friend's place to grab it.. Wootza~

Post a Comment

Talk to me!