Wednesday, March 25, 2009

B Is For...?

Stepped into the lion's den earlier today to see Big Man Boss of Words regarding a radio script I was working on. After getting it approved, I proceeded to update him on my choice of talent.


Pam Song: Blah blah blah... and I'm proposing that we use the same VO talent we used for the TVC rather than a radio DJ. I think there's more consistency that way.

Big Man Boss of Words: Ooo... okay. Who's the talent?

Pam Song: Hmmm. Funny but I can't remember her name. Starts with B wan.

Big Man Boss of Words: B ah... *frowns while deep in thought* Hmmm. Indian?

Pam Song: *shakes head* Nope. She's Chinese.

Big Man Boss of Words: *still looking like he's deep in thought* B... B... B...itch? HAHA. *grin*

Pam Song: *blink blink* -_-'

Big Man Boss of Words: Haha. Yeah, let's go with her. *still grinning*


Haha. That's The Big Boss of Words for you! Haha. You know, I think this conversation with him totally voodoo-ed my day to perfection. Had a pretty awesome one in terms of work, actually. Approvals were quick with little or no edits required. Discussions were short and effective. Not too shabby for a Wednesday, if you ask me. I mean, workload wasn't exactly light, deadline's weren't quite sweet enough and JRs still came in like nobody's business but still...


Not. Too. Shabby.

I like.

I could certainly do
with more days like this. =)

11 comments :

Jeffro said...

OMiGoSh.. poor gal got renamed into Bitch.. =.=" Oh well, if one "bitch" makes the day good, I think many people will certainly not mind having a "bitch" around.. LOL

Way-ta-go BMBoW! =D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. I could do with another "Bitch" day tmr. =p

infinitium said...

seen this video on youtube called "Touch my Barreh"? Damn funny... and you thought William Hung was bad!

clicky clicky: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7oGx2dImE8&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fazr3na.wordpress.com%2F2009%2F03%2F09%2Ftuts-my-barreh%2F&feature=player_embedded

(yes, keluar topic again. whaddaya know - life's full of surprises! :)

yapthomas said...

I want a day like this too!! Can?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: infinitium
– That's the one with the Korean boy wan issit?


ATTN: yapthomas
– Haha. Get your butt into advertising then. =p

Jeffro said...

Haha.. I tell you, I need a "Bitch" tomorow.. *searches up my phonebook*

infinitium said...

yeah, that's the one. bloody ridiculous! i will never look at korean boys the same way again (ok that sounded wrong...)

Unknown said...

COmic Relief Strikes BaCK!!!

Stepped into the LION's DEN to see THE BIG BOSSy MAN regarding a radio script I was working on and then play a little game of guessing my choice of talent.


Pam Song: Yo! Howzit goin... and and I'm proposing that we use the same VO talent we used for the TVC rather than a radio DJ. I think its hot that way.

The BIG BOSSy MAN: Yea, that's hot, ya know. WHo's the talent?

Pam Song: Ooo OOO let's play guess the talent game! Tag! You're in!

The BIG BOSSy MAN: WHEEE!!! Cool!

Pam Song: Ok, her name starts wif a B wan. (*Then Pam dances in her school uniform while lip-synching to the song playin in the background, Bootylicious.*)

The BIG BOSSy MAN: B ah... (*frowns while in deep thought*) BRITNEY!!!

Pam Song: (*shakes head*) Nope. *(Then shakes her booty)*

The BIG BOSSy MAN: (*still looking like he's deep in thought*) B... B... B... Beyonce!!!

Pam Song: w00t!!! (*Dances to the tune of the Single Ladies song*)

The BIG BOSSy MAN: (*Proceeds to dance along, still grinning*)

Anonymous said...

I know I know.....its "BIMBO!"
=P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. You know many Bitches? =p


ATTN: infinitium
– Eeee. You had a thing for Korean boys? Wakakaka. Busted.


ATTN: Chris
– Walauuuuu. You really too free lor. And I laughed so hard this part I almost peed my pants:

Pam Song: Ooo OOO let's play guess the talent game! Tag! You're in!

The BIG BOSSy MAN: WHEEE!!! Cool!



ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Haha. Not quite. =p

Unknown said...

Awww... glad it sparked a chuckle or two, or a piss or two. This set the bar high, next time need to outdo it by actually making your bladder relief itself inadvertently. Hee...

Post a Comment

Talk to me!