Monday, March 23, 2009

ATTENTION!

I made it home early!
(Okay, fine. Early-ish. Happy? -_-)

I mean, heck, it's only 10:59PM, wei.
One. Zero. Dot dot. Five. Nine.


And I'm home! HOME! H-O-M-EEEE!!! Can you believe it?! That's amazingly amazing! Awesomely awesome! Superbly superb! I think you get the idea. But, yeah! IS THAT AWESSUM OR IS THAT AWESSUM, YO? I is so haves a life!


*beams*

So what am I planning to do
with whatever's left of my night?


1. Catch up on blogging. I've been slacking, I know. So... being the amazingly amazing, awesomely awesome, superbly superb – haha I can't seem to stop – blogger that I am, I promise a minimum of 3 posts tonight, with this being the first. Stay tuned for more.


2. OD on Gossip Girl. I seem to have grown fond of the Upper East Side and its rich bitch, bastard son, fashionista wannabe, aspiring writer dramas. Very addictive. Plus it doesn't hurt that the boys are kinda kiuts. =p


Ahhh, feels so good to be home! Wheee!

7 comments :

Unknown said...

FIRST!!!

Now, this is AWESSUM too!

Yea, everyone sleeping with everyone, Manhattan style wearing Manhattan fashion.

Jeffro said...

Wootza.. it's good to hear that you're home early.. =D in fact I hardly hear that.. so that makes it a GREAT thing! =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– Haha. Since when did we go back to writing "First" in comments? Haha.

And no laaa. By Season 2 less people are sleeping with friends. =p


ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. I KNOW! Amazing no? =p

Jeffro said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeffro said...

it's Superb! Should do it more often, yes? =D

SY said...

Aiyorr!! Workaholic!! Lol..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– I want! Too bad it doesn't happen very often. -_-


ATTN: SY
– I'm so not a workaholic lorrr. If I were, I'd luuurrrvvvve staying back. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!