Friday, March 20, 2009

Aku Takde Keje

Pam Song was tagged in the note "Aku Takde Keje" today (yesterday, the 19th of March 2009, actually) at 11:53AM by Ieka. On FB and not on Blogger again lah of course.


--------------


RULES: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to answer the questions and at the end, choose 20 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I'd like to know more about you. (Uh, you know this pass-on-the-tag thing ain't gonna happen with me, right?)


1) Were you named after anyone?
Apparently, I was. Some actress back in the 80s from some TV series my parents used to watch.

2) When was the last time you cried?
Hmmm. That'd be on 10 March 2009 – emo night.

3) Do you like your handwriting?
Depends on which handwriting I use and which pen I use to write with.

4) What is your favourite lunch meat?
Fish. Or chicken. I can't decide.

5) Do you have kids?
Why? You got some you'd like to share?

6) If you were another person, would you like to be friends with you?
Of course! I like me!

7) Do you use sarcasm?
Uh... no?

8) Do you still have your tonsils?
Yeah. And my tongue. And teeth. (No, I don't use sarcasm. At all. As you can probably tell by now. At. All.)

9) Would you bungee jump?
Yeah. And spray pee all the way down probably.

10) What is your favourite cereal?
Honey Stars.

11) Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
My laces, you mean. And no, I don't.

12) What is your favourite ice–cream?
Häagen Dazs' Vanilla ice cream.

13) What is the first thing you notice about people?
Hmmm. Probably their dressing. Or their skin. Or hair... eh, dunno lah.

14) Red or pink?
Pink.

15) What is the least favourite thing about yourself?
My spine.

16) Who do you miss the most?
The folks.

17) Do you want everyone to complete this list?
Doesn't quite bother me if they do or don't, actually.

18) What colour of trousers and shoes are you wearing?
Uh... not quite wearing any right now. -_- *shy*

19) What are you listening to right now?
Camni-lah by Dafi, featuring Sheila – DAMN ADDICTIVE!

20) If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
Green.

21) What is your favourite perfume?
Don't have one.

22) The last person you talked to on the phone?
Michelle.

23) Do you like the person who sent you this?
Of course. We go way back and even have "Our Song." =p

24) Favourite sports to watch?
Ice-skating. Or rhythmic gymnastics. Or synchronised swimming. But if you don't consider those sports (they are, dammit!!!), then I'd have to say tennis or football. But football only cos of this.

25) Hair colour?
Dark brown with slightly lighter brown streaks.

26) Eye colour?
Dark, dark brown? It's funny but... I'm not sure! o_O

27) Do you wear contacts?
Every once in awhile.

28) Favourite food?
Really depends on my cravings.

28) Scary or happy endings?
Definitely a big sucker for the latter.

29) Last movie you watched?
Marley & Me.

30) What colour shirt are you wearing?
Green. But it's not a shirt.

31) Summer or winter?
Winter.

32) Favourite dessert?
Ice-cream or jelly.

33) Most likely to respond?
Urm... what does this question mean, actually?

34) Least likely to respond?
@_@ ...to what?! What are you trying to ask me?

35) What books are you reading?
Violet Fire by Brenda Joyce.

36) What is on your mouse pad?
I don't use a mouse pad.

37) What did you watch last night?
Some YouTube videos, I guess. That aside, my answer's NAH-THING! Not unless you consider pre-midnight as "last night" lah, of course. In that case, I watched Anthony Bourdain's travel show (he has a blog!), American Idol, and some random stuff on E! Channel.

38) Rolling Stones? Beatles?
Beatles.

39) Where is the last country you visited?
Singapore.

40) Do you have a special talent?
I am awessum at dishing out harmless annoyances.

41) Where were you born?
Penang.

42) Whose answers are you looking forward to getting back?
Not expecting any, actually. Haha. Seeing that I'm not tagging anyone also. =p


--------------


Ok, done. But so pointless lah the questions. -_- Even so, 42 questions is a lot. Totally tired me out so that kinda automatically makes this last post my cue to hit the sack. It's time for bed, guys. Catch ya tomorrow later cos now, Imma gonna be "busy" catching some Zs. May they help me survive tomorrow. *groan*

9 comments :

test said...

u really out of work! XD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– Not really! If I was really free, I'd have done this at work di. Haha. It was the name of the tag!

nithyakuthiah said...

I like number 9.

=)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: - nithya -
– Haha. Would you like to be waiting for me at the bottom of the cliff? *innocent smile*

nithyakuthiah said...

Yes. Anytime.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: - nithya -
– Awww, I knew I could always count on you. =)

Unknown said...

#1 - You could single-handed-ly make the name 'Maria' famous.

#24 - How Dare You! But then, given the lack of success of your team starting from the time of your existence, I can understand why you turned to non-sports like figure skating or synchro-swimming. :p :p :p :p :p

AND HAHAHAHAHAHA, what a devoted fren you have, as Nithya waits at the bottom of the cliff, the elixir of the fountain of youth, the perpetually sacred that is Spam's pee rains down on the former!

Dont think anyone would go near you two, right after you bungee jumped.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– My name is PEAR-MER-LA!!! And I support the WINNING team, LIVERPOOL! *cough-4:1-cough*

And yeah wei. Nit and I go as far back as to them good ol' college days. She'll catch me even if I'm wrapped in lau sai soaked linen. *grin* I hope. =p

p/s: Eh, my pee-rain you think just anybody get to dance in it ah??? Limited edition okayyy!

RealGunners said...

#18... ahahahahha... so wat were u wearing? skirt?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!