Friday, February 06, 2009

Work's Waiting

But I don't care.


It's not like this post is gonna take very long anyways. In fact, all I need are but three simple words, and I'm done! No fluff, no ruffles, no frills or thrills. And I need to say it now so I'll be sure to remember the way I feel about the way I spent my night:


IT. WAS. GOOD.

I didn't even know I was starved until I started eating.
Hmmm. I should definitely do it again sometime. =)

And yeah yeah. I know.
This post wasn't just three words long.

*grin*

2 comments :

Simon Seow said...

I see that the Multiple Posts Queen is back. Welcome back Your Highness.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Shortly only. Now damn busy. Haha. No time to ber-multiple post or reply comments everytime they come in. =(

Post a Comment

Talk to me!