Friday, February 13, 2009

V-Day Goodies For The Girlie

I'm like about the worst person to depend on when it comes to favours. Was supposed to publish this post this morning but... that just never quite happened. (In my defense, I'm down and out. Have pity on the sick girl, ok? She has good intentions.) Anyhoo, I hope these guys are still open to taking orders (although they said their deadline was 2PM today *groan*).




The bouquet with 6 roses and 4 types of assorted flowers costs RM65. Add couple bears to it and it costs RM80. But these guys aren't all about just making money. As a sign of goodwill, 10% of the profits garnered will be donated to UNICEF. And don't worry, they'll publish the receipt on their website *click* as proof. Why don't you make your girl (and a whole lot of other people) happy this Valentine's Day. Call +6012-979 1252 for more information.

2 comments :

Jeffro said...

If i had any spare $$, I'd probably get a bunch of those.. =D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Cheh. Once a year also cannot give a little mehhh. =p Nvm. Now after Vday already. Sure cheaper wan. No better time than now to buy flowers for your girlie!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!