Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Settling For A Quickie Rant

1. I had a bad morning. Tell you later. That wan really grandmother story. Need time. Now cannot. Now got work. Be patient. Or else I bite your head off.


2. JRs came in after lunch and they're due by 6PM. I haven't started working on them yet. And considering the shitload of other JRs I have sitting on my desk right now, I highly doubt I'll be able to start on it before the short needle kisses 6.


3. I've got a hugeass pimple at the side of my face and it itches. Ugh. How do pimply-faced kids take this day in and day out!? Can die wei! Sure scratch until my cheek skin hang from my chin.


4. I'm wearing a tube dress (on the inside) today and I keep having a nagging feeling that it's slipping. ARGH! Need I say more???


Today is so not my day.

-_-

8 comments :

Jeffro said...

#3: DON'T EVAH SCRATCH LADY! tell you what.. apply toothpaste over it, and leave it over night, it'll go away after a few nights.. =D

#4: no offense ya.. but slipping tube dress only means 2 things..
a) Boobs are too big
b) boobs are too small

LOLx

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– I'm at work. How to put toothpaste!? Hahaha.

And about the slipping tube... You forgot one other factor. Slippery underwear. *winks* You don't quite know enough about girls and their clothes, Jeffro. =p

Resurrected said...

1. Have some chocolates for happy chemicals

2. I usually pretend I did not know about the deadline =P

3. Plaster it

4. Double-side tape it to your skin =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Resurrected
– My replies:

1. Dah lah got pimples summore take chocs?? =(

2. I wish I could. Haha.

3. Plaster?! Or... I could do what Ah Beng did. Haha. Put a sticker on it and call it "fashion." HAHA.

4. Ooo! I should definitely get some of that tape!

yapthomas said...

chillingggsss already!!!!!

Jeffro said...

LOL.. bring a toothpaste where ever u go?

hahaha.. slippery underwear.. never would i imagine that.. well it's good that i dunno much about them right? it'd be awkwardly weird for me to know so much XD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Hahaha. Hardddd!!!


ATTN: Jeffro
– Well, now you know! *winks*

Jeffro said...

hahaha.. pfft.. that's not for me to know anyhoo.. right? =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!