Monday, February 23, 2009

Playing Mute

Her with a comp and keyboard, me with a blue marker and white board. Both of us, accompanied by two (2) whole hours of silence.


ShirleT BooM & Pam Song.


Compulsory on her part, willingly on mine. =)


Ahh, it's been too long since the last time I've shared such a night with this soon-to-be-married woman. And I have to say, I'm glad it happened. (Though I would never wish another painful operation on ShirleT BooM ever – sumpah sepenuh hati punye promise deep deep!!!) Sure brings back fond memories of the good ol' days – our FOTH days. Talking (and falling asleep) in Baby till the wee hours of morning and all that. Haha. Makes me smile every time.




Babe, promise me you'll rest lots, chill more, think less, and get a whole lot better... or you're gonna be wearing that mask again the next time I stop by! =p

XOXO,
Pam Song

7 comments :

ming said...

i'm so glad to see this picture of u guys! =p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ming
– Haha. Yeah me, too, actually! =p When you come back we can camwhore and play with chili sauce again ok? =p

ShirleyBoon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ShirleyBoon said...

It's sooooooo funny! wearing this mask... as if there's virus attacking us in this house..

neway...
Thanks Babe... you always have your little crazy creative ways to cheer me up!

Ming: u need to come back for my wedding.. i dun care... save money!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ShirleyBoon
– Hahaha. Drama drama sikit ma. Summore... Not fun lah if you alone cannot talk. Like so sad liddat. Haha. So I ma join you lor. =p Just hope it made your boring day better. =)

Simon Seow said...

So, did you reached the Zen moment when you shut your mouth?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. Not really lah. It's pretty frustrating the way writing takes too long to say anything at all. Haha.

But on a whole, the 2 hours were worth it. =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!