Thursday, February 05, 2009

My Housemate Is Weird

I've been meaning to blog this for ages. Just never got around to doing it. But then again, what's new, eh? Haha. It is, after all, Pam Song's blog. And she always procrastinates. =p


------------


The Housemate and I were doing some cleaning around the house when this conversation (that confirmed my suspicions that the dude's a closeted weirdo) came up out of nowhere.


The Housemate: Ah-CHOOO!!!

Pam Song: You know, considering you're so sensitive to dust, it's surprising you can tolerate so much cigarette smoke. (His partner smokes. A LOT.) No sneezing? No sore throat? No teary eyes? No effect at all wan meh???

The Housemate: Got. *in a matter-of-fact manner* Diarrhea lor.

Pam Song: @_@ WHAT!? Where is the kaitan in that???

The Housemate: *in all seriousness* Eh, can wan all this...

Pam Song: No way! You bluff lah!

The Housemate: Haha. Really! Smoking is the catalyst for my diarrhea lah!

Pam Song: -_- Riiiiggghhhttt. I'm glad I only cough my lungs out and get crazy sinus attacks then. I'm sorry you're you. *snicker*


See? That dude's downright weird lah.


p/s: I'm procrastinating again. But it's healthy. Cos I'm brain dead at the mo. And that's resulting in me being at a loss for words. Hmmm. Not a very good place to be in if you're a Copywriter. Haha. So, since I know that staring at that blank Word Document isn't going to do me any good, I might as well use some of them words here. =p

6 comments :

Fird said...

Actually it does have a link. I'm a smoker myself, and I noticed, after a certain dose of cigarette, my digestive system will start to get upset.

The only difference is how much can one tolerate before their bowels surrender.

## + Ken + ## said...

I have around 10 hsemate , in a condo unit. 7 of them are smoking. LOL.. but i can still manage to tolerate.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Smokey
– Really!?! Sure bo? Hmmm. And there I was thinking he was lying. But but... not he smoke wor. He's just the secondhand smoker. Does that work, too?


ATTN: ## + Ken + ##
– Wah, siao. I'd totally move out, man. It's a suicide wish to be there.

## + Ken + ## said...

But the feng shui of the unit damn nice man and very comfortable, just few mins walk frm my college, few mins walk to ktm and lrt.. hehe ... thats what keeping me from moving out .

Michelle Chin said...

Hahahaha, you have A REALLY WEIRD HOUSEMATE man. I cannot relate ciggies with purging.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ## + Ken + ##
– Ahhh, no wonder. Then I guess it's a choice you've made lor. Convenience over the smoky environment. For me, I'd sacrifice convenience for my health anyday. HAHA.


ATTN: Michelle Chin
– Ya lor! So odd right? When I had this conversation with him, I was also stunned. Haha. Then I burst out laughing. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!