Friday, February 27, 2009

In Anticipation Of Liquid Precipitation

I love it when it rains. And right now,
it's raining cats and dogs outside.

Nice!

So since the weather's got me
feelin' all jolly bolly on the inside,
lemmie tell you a story the lazy man's way.


Went for dinner. Attended a wake. Went back to work. Enjoyed a chat. Finished work. Helped others. Packed up. Bugged others to go home. Realised Baby was parked outside. Borrowed an umbrella. Made a mad dash for the car. Umbrella was useless. Covered nothing. All drenched. Jeans wet. Hair frizzy. New shoes ruined.


Fed-up.


Double-K, Power Puff Boy, Duh Roads and I while waiting for the lift.


All because the lot of us waited 5 minutes too long before leaving the office. (I blame Power Puff Boy for our delay. Most definitely. All his fault. Nobody elses. *stares daggers at Power Puff Boy* He owes new shoes. *grunt*)


Anyways, I'd love to stay and tell more lazy-man stories but it's late and I'm all kinds of tired out from the day I've had. Plus, Sleep's been playing Peek-A-Boo with me lately so that's not quite helping either. Heck, I can't even handle words like "liquid precipitation" right now. Error message reads: "Brain dead. Comprehension failed. Understanding unsuccessful."


Ugh. Big words suck.
I like short words. Like "Nights."

Nights, guys.

6 comments :

yapthomas said...

Awww.. poor Converse...

jack said...

its already evening.. no new post up?

Chew said...

Woo i expect photo of 2 girls and 2 boys get wet....just joking...haha.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Haha. Not the Converse lah. Those aren't new anymore.


ATTN: Jack
– Haha. Got ma. Two summore!


ATTN: David Chew
– HAHA. Gataaaaallll! *grin*

Ron Jerem Lee said...

amazed with the ladi-sh umbrella held by a manly hairy man's hand

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Ron Jerem Lee
– Haha. I know! That was really funny to the rest of us, too! =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!