Friday, February 20, 2009

I Wanna Be The Girl

1. Who goes on awesome holidays to far away lands. The kind of holidays that are long enough to pick you up and sweep you away from those damned everyday stresses. The very kind that make you forget reality. In a good way.


2. Who lives on passive income. Having to work for a living is a sucky thing. I want to work for kicks, put my efforts into doing something pointless that I love, and earn money from something else that has nothing to do with working or putting in any form of effort. Haha. Someday perhaps.


3. Who has a baby of her own. Doesn't matter if it turns out to be a he or a she. I just want one. Which reminds me... The other day, a friend MSN-ed me out of the blue to tell me that he dreamt I had a baby of my own. Haha. I asked if I was Mummy to a boy or a girl. He never replied. Heh.

Check out the date, wei. Haha. See how
pathetically backlogged I am with my posts?! Grrr.


4. Who owns a good digicam. The kind that doesn't come with call/SMS/MMS/roaming capabilities. =p Considering I take as many pictures as I do, I should really invest in a good one. One that takes good night shots with minimal noise. I'm thinking LUMIX but... we'll see how goes it. (This is also why I need to come to a point where I can start living on passive income. Heh.)


5. Who is the type of person people wish they had the good fortune of meeting, falling in love with, then marrying. The kind who'd understand, support, and love you through the good, the bad and the ugly. The kind you'd bring home to Mummy and Daddy without a second thought. The kind who'd raise good kids. The very kind whom you'd be able to imagine falling asleep and waking up next to every single day for the rest of your life.

13 comments :

ms.bulat said...

i guess this list pretty sums up almost every girl's list out there :D

ChickLit said...

You really don't have to try very hard for number 5 I think...

;-)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ms.bulat
– Haha. How to reach it ah? Haha. Eh, at least I know for sure that you have the digicam part sorted. =p


ATTN: boone
– Hahaha. If only. =)

Unknown said...

Dear Pamsong,
I agree with boone. You don't have to try hard for number 5. Its just a matter of time, a predestined part of the vast cosmic play that you'll meet your soulmate, it;s all a matter of time. Everything is about timing in life. Don't you agree? A fruit which is ripe will fall from the tree and never prematurely.
When you achieved number 5, then you'll get number 3.
Chee Hung

Unknown said...

I like kids too, and they always have enjoyed my company, from nieces to little cousins to nieces' cousins. But the thought of having to be responsible and taking care of their well-being for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week is abit overwhelming... for now probly.

Ashley Two Fish said...

amen to all of that. I want em' too. though i been 'forced' on a long vacation, no money cant go anywhere!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chee Hung
– Haha. Thanks Chee Hung. But... you don't know me. Haha. You wouldn't quite know if I'm that nice. Haha.

But... I read your blog. Looks like you've got a happy family right there and I think a good wife plays a big part in that. Congratulations on finding that one-of-a-kind woman. I can only hope that I'll be one someday. Then, #3 can come into the picture. =)


ATTN: Chris
– Well, yeah. It's not easy taking care of a child. Haha. But... I'm sure it comes naturally to parents once they're throw into the deep end. =p


ATTN: Ashley Two Fish
– Haha. Well, I'd rather be forced into a vacation that be told that I can't take the days off to go for a vacation. =p

Huai Bin said...

I'm looking into #2 too. The best legal way to go about it is buying property and renting it out. I'm considering it. *shrugs*

You know a good place to invest in in KL?

Evil Hana said...

num 5!! guilty as charged!!

Michelle Chin said...

I want to be a girl who HAS EVERYTHING>

I say it like I mean it. period

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Huai Bin
– Haha. Now is a good time to buy if you've got money set aside for it already lor. Otherwise... I probably wouldn't tie up my cash and commit to monthly installments at this point.

Dunno KL very well lah. Haha. You gotta ask them Realtor boys.


ATTN: Nurul Hana Zakariah
– Sucks how we all wanna be the perfect girls for our guys, huh? =p


ATTN: Michelle Chin
– HAHAHAHA. That's a good one, Michelle. Really! Haha. Damn, I should have thought of that. =p

Jeffro said...

I think I wanna copy this whole thing and change the title to "I Wan That Girl" or "I wanna Be The Boy" (with a lil change within the passage) =)

I'm seeing that it might just work out.. =D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. So did you do it in the end?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!