Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I Like It...

1. When he calls me Lil One.

2. When he gives me pet names and calls me by them.

3. When he pats me on the head affectionately.

4. When he asks for my opinion.

5. When he listens as though my response actually matters.

6. When he listens. Period.

7. When he tells me about his day.

8. When he asks about my day.

9. When he notices that I've gotten a haircut or that I've added some highlights to the mop on my head I call 'hair.'

10. When he takes interest in new additions to my wardrobe and actually pays enough attention to know what's new and what isn't.

11. When he remembers what I eat and what I don't.

12. When he remembers me on special occasions, celebrations or festivals.

13. When he bothers reading my blog to know what's going on in my life (or in my head).

14. When he calls, SMS-es, Gtalks, Gvideos or MSNs out of the blue for spontaneous sharing-is-caring-so-let's-catch-up sessions.

15. When he tells me that he'll marry me if we end up finding ourselves too old, too grey and too alone for our liking.


=)

*sleepy eyes*


You know what? I started off pretty sure that I had much more to say. Haha. But I think my brain's giving up on me. As much as I'd like to grow this list tonight, I think I'd actually rather have a nice, warm bath and a good night's sleep instead. Sorry, guys. This blogger's beat. Toodles.

10 comments :

jack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeffro said...

Ooo.. Me likey too.. =D

jack said...

u got me thinking of a lil story for me to write.. (^^)..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– HAHA. Do you now? You like HIM? I never knew you swung that way. =p


ATTN: Jack
– Haha. Did you submit a little snippet of it earlier? =p

jack said...

shhh... i know.. than i tot.. its wasted on yar blog.. hahaha...

Jeffro said...

what the... *coughs* *clears throat* I didn't say I likey for myself, I meant, I likey for yous..

Sooo.. I'm still the way I am.. Not swung one bit.. *walks tall with pride*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jack
– Walauuu. Put on my blog means wasted lah now???


ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. You sure or not? You seem uncertain. Blushing di ah? *grin*

jack said...

i.. err... but.. ehh... it's.. ahh... than..

ai~ya...
dont be too sensitive.. :p

Jeffro said...

*blur-case* who uncertain?? Definitely not me.. *shakes head*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jack
– NO EXCUSEEEE!!!


ATTN: Jeffro
– Riiigghhhhtttt. Hahaha. Yeah, you go ahead and believe that. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!