Monday, February 16, 2009

Howzew?

A number of you have SMS-ed, messaged or called to ask how I'm doing. Haha. Guess my emo post was a little out of character of me, huh? Especially since I've not been emo for ages now. Probably a good half year or more, in fact. Haha. Funny.


ANYHOO, just so you know, I'm fine now, guys. I just needed to clear my thoughts and let some things out. And it always helps when I'm writing. Somehow, putting my thoughts into words brings clarity to my situation. It gives the mess that is my thoughts some much-needed organisation. A little bit of order in the chaos, so to speak. That's all.


I'm not jumping off a rooftop anytime soon so you've really nothing much to worry about. I haven't bought any razor blades either, so stop dialling +603-7956 8144/5, put down the phone, then slowly turn and walk away from it with your hands above your head. =p


Jokes aside, what I want to say is this:
Thanks for caring, you guys. And thanks
for bothering to know if I'm okay.

I appreciate you for it. Really.

And look! Even Google asked me how I am!




"howzew"

imfinedenkew

Tee hee. So syok sendiri. =p

12 comments :

sheon said...

hey pammie.... glad you're alright. i'll be there (or here?) if you need me :)

sabahking said...

glad to hear u leave from ur emo.....

David Chong Property(M) said...

dropping by! i suggest u have cbox is better right? hahas, just a recommendation!!

email2me said...

hua hi to ho ..... cheers ... and have a new happy day XD

Simon Seow said...

To be honest, I only read the first and last paragraph. KTHXBIE.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Awww, thanks, Sheon. You rocketh.


ATTN: sabahking
– Hahaha. More happy posts to come, ok?? =p


ATTN: David
– Haha. Me no likes cbox! A lot of ppl talk rubbish there!


ATTN: email2me
– Tiuk lah. Kong liao tiuk.


ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. Babi.

Jeffro said...

KakPam, razor blades are so yesterday.. Nowadays, toy knife also can kill.. But nah, I'm pretty sure u have a pretty up-clear mind..

being emo once in a-VERY-long-time is okay.. we all do..

nways, just for the record, *HUGS* like sheon said, we'll be around if you need any of us.. =D

Unknown said...

Zew zee zoh mehhhny peeepole zupporzing zew, zoh zonnt zizzapoint zhem, zoh puutt zaway zee rzaezor and ztaay zaway from zee roooffzhopzz.

Zeffro iz aye rezardz.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. Toy knives?! What kinda toys did you play with when you were growin up, yo?? Haha.

But thanks. It's good to know that there'll always be peeps there for me. =)


ATTN: Chris
– Wah ha ha ha. Zo fuhnee!!! Yew makes mee laughzs mehnee mehnee. Hee hee.

Zai nehvuh zizzapoints nobuhdee. Dunz zay mee liedeht!

Ehn yew vehree badz larrr. Zay zohree!!!

Unknown said...

ehhzzzz, zokay, Ai yamm zowie phoerrr choalling Zeffro ze rezardz. Vzery Vzery zowie.

Zhank kew phoerr zeh lzaughz. Zhank yew.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– Awwwzzzz. Zo nize ov yew. Ai hopez Zeffro zill zeed ziz. Mehbeez zee wilz wrizez backz tuhmorow.

Jeffro said...

it's a secret yo.. if i tell you, i'll have to kill you with it..

lol @ Chris.. Lucky i could understand that.. btw *stab stab with toy knive* muahahahaha..

xD

Post a Comment

Talk to me!