Tuesday, February 03, 2009

The Horizon Dances To Red, Green And Yellow

The entire town just got thrown into smoky glory. All cos of about a gazillion colourful bombs that were thrown into the air. Wheee!


Firework displays on Federal Territory Day,
as seen from Petaling Jaya, Selangor.



Did you guys see 'em??? They went on for about an hour, I believe! Caught sight of a puny little burst in the distance while I was walking back to my workspace after talking deep deep with Penang Cai. Seeing that, I immediately ran up to Duh Roads and made her stand up to witness burst #2. Haha. Sharing is caring.


We then went out to the balcony to take in the sights and sounds of brilliant fireworks without a glass pane between us and them. After about 10 minutes or so (yes yes, the firework display went on for ages!!!), I slapped myself on the forehead and rushed back inside to grab my mobile-slash-camera. (How could I have forgotten!?!) Snapped a few pics, decided it was as good as it was ever gonna get with a mobile phone camera, then relaxed and stood by, watching the horizon dance to colour till it smoked. =)


And then, as I stood watching the fireballs go boom boom boom from the balcony of The Office, I wondered to myself: Why am I stuck at work on a night like this? Has it all really begun again? The late nights, the crazy deadlines, the never-ending JRs to complete?


Perhaps it has.

4 comments :

Huai Bin said...

I feel stupid asking this, but what's a JR? Job Request?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Huai Bin
– Haha. Yeah. It's a written brief for work to begin on the Creative front.

Huai Bin said...

Oh, we call them MU - Marketing Updates. *shrugs*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Huai Bin
– Ooo. Hmmm. I've never heard of that. Only JRs and Creative/Marketing Briefs.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!