Thursday, February 26, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

EVENT: VO Recording
DATE: 25 February 2009 (Wednesday)
TIME: 2.45PM – 4.00PM
VENUE: Imaginex Studios
THINGS TO NOTE: (1) Client wasn't present; (2) Talent was late


--------


I love this pic.


From Left to Right: Miss Armpits-Smell-Like-Onions
(formerly known as
Miss Disgusting in previous posts),
Yours Truly and the now-infamous
Beef Jerky. =p


Not cos we look hot or cos
the composition's awesome.

But cos it says a lot.


It tells of what my life at work is like – half the time, none of it even really feels like work. And it serves to remind me of the things that (and the people who) keep me doing what I do. I mean, sure, there are bad days. Tough days. I-just-wanna-kill-myself-or-crucify-a-Suit days. But there are also things I've found in this hoopla that I wouldn't give up for the world. (That includes people, too.)


I did some thinking last night. And the night before that. Just cos it felt like time for a little bit of "ambition assessment" – no biggie. Some career-goal-vs-personal-happiness reflection, smart-sounding bla bla I thought I should take time to think about lah. Funny thing is that I found this time no different from the other times.


Upon digging deep down inside to check myself (and successfully blackmailing my sleep-deprived, half-empty, almost-dead brain into getting down to the crux of the matter), I ended up coming to the same conclusion as always:


I keep doing it cos I love doing what I do
and I love doing it with the people I do it with.


Case in point: Miss Armpits-Smell-Like-Onions, Beef Jerky and I, we're part of a team. We deal with each other daily. Sometimes even HOURLY. Haha. (And mind you, that's a lot of Onions and Beef Jerky to take!) The awesome thing is that this picture shows me how close we've become in spite of what we put each other through daily. (I think that, generally speaking, it's pretty rare that Suits and Creatives are this close without the presence of Alcohol.)


These are times to remember.

Cos it's times like these that make
all the other less-than-fun times
worth every frown, spat, or late night.

=)


p/s: I had a new top and a new pair of jeans on today. And my new classic-ish Converse shoes were only in their second wear. Wheee!

16 comments :

jack said...

hi girls..
*big-evil-grin*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jack
– Eeyerrr. So creepy wan yewwww!

jack said...

creepy?! gee u dont know what ur missing out on.. muahahahaa...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jack
– Ham sap lou!

jack said...

awww... u hurt me feeling... NOT! wakakakaa (^^)..

Jeffro said...

of all the other time that does not involves work, there's FUN! =D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jack
– Pfffffttttt! *saliva spray everywhere*


ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. For me lah. For you, I dunno. Haha.

test said...

WHA! u girl's camwhoring during work ish ish ish

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– Haha. Biasa lah kan? =p

Jeffro said...

I wish I could say so for myself.. =( Coz at the moment: For the other time that does not involves work, there's ASSIGNMENT! *groans*

choco said...

''ATTN: Jack
– Pfffffttttt! *saliva spray everywhere*''

(quote) *saliva spray everywhere* (unquote)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Stereomanic said...

hey there stranger.
i want your job..or i wish i had your job rather than my typical mundane office job..shit..owh and you're cute..now try to guess whats my gender...
i apologize...i know i'm strange.

jack said...

choco~ oh.. mocking me are u lil girl... *rub-hands-grin*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– So means what? You working part time studying part time?


ATTN: choco
– Haha. Really ma. He make me do stuff liddat just to prove my point. Haiyo.


ATTN: StereoManic
– Haha. Trust me, you wouldn't want my job. Really. It's got real sucky hours.

Me, cute? Thanks. You, strange? Just a little. Your gender? Hmmm. That's a tough one. Tee hee.


ATTN: Jack
– WAKAKAKAKA. Kena!

Jeffro said...

Well you can say so.. It's almost the same.. except that I haven't got paid yet.. T_T

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Wow. You work for free now? Haha. We could do with people like that in our office. Wanna swing by for an interview? =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!