Saturday, February 14, 2009

Geram Betul!

I've got so many things I want to talk about. And actually, seeing that I was stuck at home all of yesterday, I could have probably published, like, 50 million posts already. Too bad I hadn't planned on being on MC (*cough cough* inside joke *snicker*) or I'd have brought my Omnia cable home with me on Thursday night – MY PICTURES! And my external HD, too – MY MUSIC! Ugh. Bodoh-nye aku.


On a whole other note, although yesterday was a pain (literally), it was nice having the day off to catch up on sleep, Prison Break Season 2, and more sleep. Woke up bright and early, sent off some work to Duh Roads, cleared up the mess on my desktop, then sat down to watch Wentworth Miller run from bad guys.


Sigh.


Too bad he's gay. At least that's what rumours tell me. Wiki hasn't said anything about it so I'm just gonna keep my fingers crossed and hope that he's straight as a bean pole. Not that his gay-ness or straigh-ness matters to me, of course. I'm waiting for Pitt, remember? Tee hee.


Anyhoo, it's Valentine's Day! Woot woot! Tonight's gonna be a busy night for me. (No, I'm not telling what's happening, where I'm going or who I'm going with. Aiya, you know you'll read about it here later anyways, right?)


Am gonna get dressed right after I click "Publish," then rush off to Kota Damansara for a haircut. I need it real bad. My hair is in such a deplorable condition that Edward Scissorhands would have a ball snipping everything off. After he catches me, of course. I'd be running far and fast. Cos only one person cuts my hair. Heh.


I digress.


And then... it's off to Sunway for a date with God. You know, I think I'll stop by the office and grab my stuff after the haircut, before church. I can't live without my music. And I wanna blog with pictures!!! ROAR!


Oh, look at the time! I gotta run.
More (picture-filled) stories later. Toodles!

3 comments :

jack said...

cis! got date!! arrgghhh nvm... happy valentine~ have fun~!

Ashley Two Fish said...

happy valentine's pam.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jack
– Hahaha. I didn't say got date also. =p (Or did I!?) You're assuming! Hahaha.


ATTN: Ashley Two Fish
– Happy Valentine's Day to you, too! Mwah mwah!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!