Friday, February 06, 2009

Emo? Me? No Way!

That's what I would have said if I hadn't been privy to this pic Tim Tams snapped of me before Tuesday's KFC dinner. (Yeah, I told you I had KFC for dinner on Monday, too, didn't I? And I did have KFC! Haha. Two nights in a row – yums! LOVE. IT. LAH. I wanted it again this afternoon but the others mogok. *grunt*)


Yours Truly, standing at a corner in the lift.


Look damn emo, wei. -_-


But tell you honestly lah. It's not me. It's him. *snicker* The dude just has a knack for emo-fying his photography subjects. Skill. Haha. He made me look super-kaulat-cannot-emo-anymore-kind-of-emo once before wat – way back in November '08. *click*


So, yeah. Him. Not me.

*grin*

Me is happy! Wheee!


But also dead tired and so darn sleepy right now. Ugh. This week's been a real b*tch lah, I tell you. Some of the deadlines I'm made to put with are just ridiculous. *throws tantrum* But... I'm paid to do my job, and not to rant and rave about it online. (Though technically, I am now being paid for the latter these days. Haha. Just by different "bosses." *grin*)


SO, enough ranting, enough blogging, and enough procrastinating for tonight. Time to get back to work. Toodles, chicken noodles!

4 comments :

Unknown said...

ATTN: PamSong
- but what's wrong with being emo anyway?

K.Lo

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Nerdfreak99
– Haha. Nothing's "wrong" but... what's right about it, too? Haha.

Unknown said...

ATTN: pamsong
- ey! its ok to be emo... as in emotional... pictures SHOULD capture ur emotions...

but emo as in gothic emo suicidal kids is not ok...

:D

K.Lo

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Nerdfreak99
– Hahaha. Positive emotions ok lah. But sad sad emotions... not so ons lor. Haha. See also sad. Depressing!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!