Thursday, February 26, 2009

English Tea For Breakfast

But tea alone ain't enough. I need a wholesome meal. To start my day right, you know? In a bid to stay healthy so I'll live forever ever and never ever die. (Which is kinda the same thing when you really think about it, no? And my gawd, so many 'evers' in that sentence. Haha. I'm such a failed writer. A writer who rambles, too – ohlookatmeI'mdoingitnow. Argh, so fail. Kill me! Slay me! Slash my wrists and let me bleeeeeed!!! Haha. Drama. Nice. But, hmmm... I said I didn't wanna die. And I don't. I wanna live forever. So I shouldn't ask you to kill me. You know, I think I'm going around in circles now. I should just stop typing. This brackety thing is getting way too long anyays. Stop! Ok. Sorry. Shhh.) Indulge myself in a complete English breakfast that's just dripping with golden butter. Mmm. And must have ham, eggs and sausages wan. Or else don't count.


And that's all I said.
(In more Manglish lah, of course.)

Then Duh Roads leans over and says,
"Eh. Sounds wrong."

And then the babi big big grin me and asks,
"How many eggs? Two?"

Sigh.

Today confirm lah
– Duh Roads got dirty brain.

21 comments :

ms.bulat said...

what today. it's everyday.

Jeffro said...

*passes a vial of youth potion* that is what you truly want.. =D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ms.bulat
– TRUEEEE! She dirty minded every day! Ruin my purity only. Haih.


ATTN: Jeffro
– Hahaha. Only if it really works. =p

the workaholic dontwannabe said...

Ehh... u twisted the story! kononnya innocent...

because I am a Rockstarr said...

Dua dua pun kotor mia....

And I thought Ms. Sexay is those innocent "cheng keng"(decent) type of girl manatau....

This is indeed a revelation.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: the workaholic dontwannabe
– I NEVEEERRRRRR!!! Yin wong ahhhhh!!!


ATTN: because I am a Rockstarr
– See?? Looks can be deceiving. Time we dressed her up in white and presented her to the gods of filth and double meanings. They'll love her. =p

Jeffrey Choong said...

@_@"

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffrey Choong
– My thoughts exactly!

Jeffro said...

I need to work on the formula *puts on a doctor-like robe, pulls out a forging mask* All i need is some beef jerky, n a pair of new converse, then I think I'm set..

So when is the soonest I can get them from you? =D

Simon Seow said...

You're too deep for me.

[e] said...

It's BACON not ham!!! :P And they taste much much better than (sp)ham. :O

Huai Bin said...

Pam, who doesn't want to live forever? ;)

I'll give my left testicle (which is why I'm soliciting for spare testicles in MSN) for me to keep my memories and be 3 years old again.

Alas, it's impossible, unless there is a a God. If there is, I'll call you when I'm 3. ;)

Don't hang up ya. :P

jack said...

telor dua biji..
*smirk*
i think i'll dropby mamak later..

choco said...

Huh?

Anonymous said...

english breakfast wont improve your english. LOL!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Beef jerky. HAHAHA. Totally cracked me up. =p

And no. Go find your own beef jerky and Converse shoes. Hmmph! Success requires SACRIFICE, my boy! Learn laaa.


ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. Bluffs.


ATTN: [e]
– Eee. Bacon can see strips of fat wor. I geli. But yeah, they do taste better. Got lean bacon wan ah? =p


ATTN: Huai Bin
– Sick people don't wanna live forever. =p


ATTN: Jack
– Haha. When you stop by the mamak, be sure you're thinking of the right kind of eggs, wei. Haha. Nanti order datang, agua rupanye. Haha.


ATTN: choco
– Waaa. Really got so innocent or not you? Haha.


ATTN: Edi神
– HAHA. No, it definitely won't! =p

Jeffro said...

hahaha.. U got me there.. Well there's also a saying, take a shortcut to success.. =D

And guess what? You're the shortcut! *grins* So I collect them this sunday? The sooner I get them, the sooner it'll be completed.. *winks*

yapthomas said...

Hahaha... wait till she see her aussie boys..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Sheesh! You lazy boy!


ATTN: Thomas
– Who??? Who see whose Aussie boys?

yapthomas said...

Duh Roads's Aussie Boy...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Huh? You sure you got the story right? I don't remember any Aussie Boy where Duh Roads is concerned.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!