Friday, February 27, 2009

Cak!

As some of you may have already noticed,
I change my Blogger profile pic yesterday.

It used to look like this:




It looks like this now:




More fun, right??? Wheee!


Thought the other one with me in sunnies didn't quite go with the look and feel of my newer, more-playful header. (Scroll up. The said header should still be there if you're up-to-date with my posts.) And you know how it is lah. Everything mesti try ber-matching-matching lah, kan? =p Plus, I'm more like that second pic in real life anyways. Not so much the bimbofied poser I pretend to be online. Haha. (Eh, I low key wan okayyy.)


So... yeah. Me gots new Blogger profile you no haves! Yay!




*cartwheels all around*

*splits in mid air*

*lompat bintang*

wth

FYI, I grabbed that shot of myself from this picture:


That's Duh Roads and I. At work. Fooling around
with Photobooth (the application, not the character)
on skin-look-very-nice-in-this-lighting-day last Friday.
I lost my forehead and she's got a hole in her head. =p


If you were observant, you'd have noticed that I kinda removed Duh Road's pointer finger in my edit. Just thought it looked kinda odd with no body or hand attached to it in the cropped pic. HAHA. Well, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, right? If that's what it takes to make the picha look awessum, that's what I'll do. =p


Many more embarassing funny pics where this one came from. May post 'em one day. See how first lah ya? Kalau kalau free to edit pictures and all that. Haha. A bit the boh eng now lah. FYI, this one had to be PS-ed. It came from Mac's Photobooth app so the original actually looked kinda washed out. This, and all the others we took last Friday, February 20, 2009. So... lotsa work!

20 comments :

Jeffro said...

Hahaha.. Yea noticed that.. Was awaiting this post.. =D

Super duper matching, haha xD
Hmm i should change too.. *scratches chin*

choco said...

I..like it. :D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. Am I so predictable??? No way! =p

CHANGE LAAA. Change is good.


ATTN: choco
– Yay! Me likes it, too! We have good taste. Wakakakaka.

jack said...

ah.. so.. just more camwhoring ic..

*cak*

v(^o^)v...
weeee...

Unknown said...

the pic is really nice ;)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jack
– Hey! Camwhoring is hard work, yo! Don't make it sound like it's easy. Haha.


ATTN: - i.r.v.i.n.e -
– Awww, thanks! =)

Anonymous said...

why not something in BIKINI?

RealGunners said...

i saw the post before the profile (tau la kan, me very out 1), but when i saw the title, i kinda know figured out what's coming, hahaha

Jeffro said...

Hahaha.. Well once someone pays attention, roughly he *points at me-self* can get the flow.. =D

Change needs inspiration.. Me lack of inspiration now.. T_T

test said...

HHAHHAAH * i dunno why i cannot stop laughing when seeing u at that pose*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Edi神
– Haha. Fat chance of that ever happening, my friend. Haha. FAT chance. =p


ATTN: RealGunners
– Eee. So potong! Where is your eye for detail???


ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. Find your inspiration! There's a whole world of it out there!


ATTN: Spectre
– Wei wei wei. Good laugh or bad laugh first?

Jeffro said...

Hmmm.. I thought was the other way around.. We *coughs* genius *coughs* waits for inspiration to come to us.. =D

ms.bulat said...

omgeeee.
u just need to post more bodo photos of duh roads right hahahaha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Wah wah! You think you Mozart or Einstein? Haha.


ATTN: ms.bulat
– Hahaha. She where got look bodoh? But tak pe lah. Asalkan dia tak tengok. Tee hee. =p

Simon Seow said...

I changed mine like two weeks ago but I guess no one noticed. lol

Jorge said...

and I thought mine was good enough lol.

Arth Akal said...

lookin at it makes me wanna suddenly pose silly as well.LOL

i shud be less serious with mine, hooowwww??? ;p

Weird Dan said...

Hmm.. I never did had a funny display picture. Guessed I should do one instead of the normal style

Huai Bin said...

...but I liked the previous one.

It has the Mystique Factor (TM).

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. You never make it obvious enough, maybe?


ATTN: Franch
– AHAHA. The afro is awessum!


ATTN: Arth Akal
– Haha. Do it! Do it! Enough with the shooting. Time for some 70s-styled lovin. Haha.


ATTN: Danielctw.com
– I think it has more personality lor. But depends on what you wanna achieve with yours lah. Haha. My older one was a little less playful.


ATTN: Huai Bin
– Hahaha. I know what you mean. But... change is good. It's been so long since I changed my blogger profile pic.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!