Monday, February 09, 2009

BOO-YAH!

I'm so free that I've got nothing better to do than take stupid pictures with equally as silly people, and blog them like they mean something.


didjital, Photobooth and Yours Truly.


I see eyes. Tee hee.

*frowns*


Okay, fine. I lied. That pic wasn't taken today. It was taken last Friday. Today no time to play lah. Why? Cos busy like hell lor. ON A PUBLIC HOLIDAY SUMMORE!


*snort*


As you can see, I'm so not over it. Come one lah. Not only is today Thaipusam, it's also Chap Goh Meh. That's Chinese Valentine's Day, wei!!! Damn kau suey work on any V-day. Nanti nanti cannot find husband then die alone how???


*grunt*

Cis bedebah.

11 comments :

yapthomas said...

Take a mandarin orange. Normal orange pun jadi.

Write these on it:
"Looking for husband. 012 xxxxxxx (Pamsong)"

Go to your balcony and throw it to federal highway. Make sure it hits car no lousier than a BMW.

email2me said...

hahaha ..... Thomas .... this comment sure stab her from the front and pierce thru at the back of Pamsong ....

Throw federal highway sueh sueh kena police car how? :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– HAHAHA. Lelong diri dengan oren. Haha. How interesting. =p

And yes. No less than BMW. But... uh... T&C apply. *grin*

(Shit lah, I so picky how to find husband liddat!?)


ATTN: email2me
– HAHAHA. Maybe I'll get me a cop in uniform. Ok wad. Quite sexy also. HAHA. Men in uniform. Uh... but cannot be our local coppers who are fat and short lah. HAHA.

email2me said...

Fui yoh .... respect leh .... uniform players .... hahahaha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: email2me
– Haha. I like my men MANLY. =p

test said...

advertise yourself at ebay.com?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– Wah, cannot lah that wan. Cos I no PayPal account. WAKAKAKAKAKA.

email2me said...

an chua chao ki tau bik tua ah gua ah buey? ko hor yi pai pose hip seow eng ...... =.="

Pam Song said...

ATTN: email2me
– Ok, I so totally didn't get the middle part of that hokkien comment. Hahaha.

email2me said...

the translation .... apa pasal pergi sembunyi belakang ah gua? kasi dia chance posing cam whore juga XD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: email2me
– Ahaha. Mesti lah! Sharing kan caring?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!