Thursday, February 12, 2009

Battling Morons In The Dead Of The Night

Right now, I am grossly annoyed
by someone I don't know.


I haven't met him/her before, I haven't yet spoken to him/her, I haven't had any form of personal correspondence with her whatsoever... I mean, heck, I don't even know his/her name! Or gender for that matter! (In my mind, the moron's a gender-less earthworm with piles of brown shit trailing behind him/her.) All I know is where the fella works and that I hate him/her already.


Why?


Cos I hate it when people who don't know anything about what they're doing start acting like they know everything about everything else every other person is doing.


*growl*

Moron.

5 comments :

yapthomas said...

Oh no!
Somebody is gonna get hurt real soon...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– RROOOARRRR!!!

sheon said...

ooooooooo.. people like this are everywhere!!!

email2me said...

=.=" I see dead people ......

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Ya lah! Beh tahan.


ATTN: email2me
– Hahahahaha. Sucks to be the one harassed by (brain) dead people. -_-

Post a Comment

Talk to me!