Monday, February 16, 2009

Anybody Wanna Swap Heads?

I could really do with some head donors right about now
cos I'm pretty much had it with mine. Blergh.




You know, I blame Mr Talk-A-Lot for my pain. Really. The hour spent "brainstorming" (which, by the way, wasn't supposed to be a brainstorm anyways) totally killed me. -_- It's just too bad that all that headache-inflicting talking didn't quite result in much of anything. Sigh. I don't need a Mr Talk-A-Lot right now lah. I really don't. I need a Mr Talk-A-Lot-Of-Liew, thank you very much.

8 comments :

choco said...

awww. *patpat

Pam Song said...

ATTN: choco
– Haha. Thanks babe. Can you smacksmack people for me too while you're at it? Haha.

choco said...

can, who is it? *cracks knuckles

hahaha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: choco
– Haha!!! Awessum! His name is Mr Talk-A-Lot. Go fer it, gurl!!! Woo hoo!

*does split in mid-air while wearing cheerleading outfit and holding pompoms*

Unknown said...

^ errr, u'd gone Cuckoo? ^

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– Haha. I wish I did. It's better than getting migraines. =p

Jeffro said...

u nid to stop talking actifast.. it aint good.. Take more vitamin B2, i heard it's good for the head.. =D

choco said...

oops, i phailed. fell asleep halfway through. HAHAHA. hope your head is better though :)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!