Tuesday, February 10, 2009

AARON HO IS THE KETOT-EST!

Took 10 minutes out of my day to cream CincauHangus.

*blink blink*

No, wait. That seemed alright in my head
but looking at it now, I think I should fix it.

Round 2.

Took 10 minutes out of my day to ruin the life
of LOW-ly (pun intended) CincauHangus.


After shrinking the dude down to size,
his pose suddenly looks soooo salah. HAHA.
Try guessing what it was he was holding. =p


Nyek nyek nyek.

Never mess with a woman. Or her height.

Hmmph!


p/s: Took this pic at my house when the DGMB-ians came over last Sunday. It was the final stop of our DGMB Chinese New Year '09 visitation round. Haha. Can't wait to blog it but SOME people still haven't shared their lot of the pics. *points all 10 fingers at JoshuaOYS, CincauHangus and Narymama*

11 comments :

David Cheong said...

haha!

CincauHangus.com said...

hmph.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: David Cheong
– Wheeee!!!


ATTN: CincauHangus.com
– Hahaha. You owe me plasters. *grin* Then I shall plaster your heart back together. =p

email2me said...

Parking "JIP KA LIAO LIAO" ..... lol

sheon said...

nobody went against pammie and live to tell the story.....

aaron did. but only barely.

either aaron damn good, or pammie's losing it. hahahahahaha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: email2me
– Hahaha. Full. =p


ATTN: sheon
– Haha. This wan friend ma. Summore main syok only wan. Kalau I keluar semua power apa fren pun tak boleh jadi with CincauHangus di. =p

jack said...

thomas~ OMG check out da tikus !!! hahahahaa..

hey guys.. whats with the posture?

looking at the picture somehow i can tell pam's a midget.. ahahahhaaa.. kidding.. *run-hide*

CincauHangus.com said...

ummmm i wouldnt call pam a midget.. if not i wont even be alive by now.. =p

short would do. =p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jack
– Ape tikus?

Eh, not cool meh our pose. HAHA. I think quite cool lor. =p

And babi engkau. Ape ni midget midget nonsense?!? Nak mati ke ni??? I SACRIFICE for everybody and stand right in front of the tallest person in the world okayyy!!! Hmmph!


ATTN: CincauHangus.com
– Hahaha. Likewise. =p

email2me said...

wah .... chit leh char bor kia si lang ... an neh pai si .... kong cho wa ... si hor lu kua .... liak lu ki chek ..... Refer to Thomas Yap's blog for further details ..... XD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: email2me
– Haha. Ta tiuk lah. Ngek hor lu pi. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!